Baylor PA Program 2020-2021 Cycle

I have nothing really to say except to congratulate all of you. Whether you got accepted today, waitlisted, or even maybe you didn't get an interview...all of you have worked extremely hard to be where you are today and will make great PAs one day! Every experience, whether good or bad, is preparing you for great things in the future!

I still remember where I was when I got the phone call and cried tears of joy as I reflected on all the hard work it took to get to that point. Now I am only two weeks away from graduation! Baylor is a special place and I wish you all the best!

- PA-S3

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MJC16 said:

Congrats everyone! I was also accepted today. Is there a facebook group yet? 

Current students are working on it and will have it released once we have permission from the program (they have admin stuff to do first), I remember how frustrating it was to not have it right away because you can't wait to meet everyone. I promise it will be up as soon as possible! 🙂

6 minutes ago, gisellegisser said:

I am also having trouble! I sent an email to let them know that it is telling me I have an invalid ID. Its good to know I'm not the only one though!

We had the same problem last year so don't panic haha. We called and let them know then they emailed us saying it was fixed then it worked for everyone. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 12:22 AM, prePAnerd97 said:

i got off the waitlist last week, and i am so so happy to be attending Baylor this year! does anyone know if there is an accepted students page? 

Congrats!! That’s awesome! If you don’t mind me asking what was your placement range on the waitlist 0-10,10-20, etc.?