2020-2021 Application Cycle

8 hours ago, alvarn said:

Congratulations @kayburt27! 🥳

Anyone else from the 11/3 interview heard of anything? 

I heard with a call on Monday, but looking at past interview replies it could take until today!  I haven't received the email yet, and I saw some people in the past of this chat only heard with the email not a phone call.   I know this waiting game stinks, but don't worry yet!

Ive been thinking about those of you who have not heard yet. Ive been praying and thinking good thoughts! Don't give up! Would love to hear when/if you guys find out! For those of you who have gotten into Wingate (Hendersonville or Main- Ill be attending Main), let me know if you want to chat/want my email and phone number! Excited to meet all of you!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, secondroundbestround said:

Hello all! Me again 🙂 Does anyone know the last interview day for wingate class of 2023?! Trying to figure out when the waitlist folks will start hearing back. 

Hi!! Susan told me that they will interview students in "early 2021". She did not say exact months. I hope this helps!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:15 PM, kayburt27 said:

I dont think there is ! I am going to be attending Main Campus and would love for one to made to communicate with our class!

I’m also going to Main Campus and I’d love an facebook group chat! It’d be really nice to talk to everyone, Main & Hendersonville campuses alike!

Edited by Lydia2020
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, lg215 said:

Gave up my interview spot for 12/1 (Hendersonville) as I accepted a seat at another program. Was initially offered 12/1 or 12/15 and they mentioned more dates in the Spring so I am assuming they will be interviewing well into January and February at least. Good luck to all!

That’s fantastic, congrats! May I ask where you accepted a seat at? 

17 hours ago, secondroundbestround said:

hi anyone else been waitlisted and wonder when interviews are ending and we will start hearing something? or how full the class is for main campus? thanks everyone ❤️ and congrats to those of you accepted so far! 

I'm waitlisted at the Hendo campus. Trying to stay positive, but it's a definite bummer... Susan said that interviews will go until February, and after those conclude they will rank waitlisted candidates. We should get our next update sometime then!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, caretcaret said:

I'm waitlisted at the Hendo campus. Trying to stay positive, but it's a definite bummer... Susan said that interviews will go until February, and after those conclude they will rank waitlisted candidates. We should get our next update sometime then!

Let me know if you want to talk about the experience! Message me whenever! 

3 hours ago, mjw0106 said:

Quick question about the MMI for those who have already interviewed - what happens if you finish answering the question before the 5 minutes is up? Do you just leave the zoom, or does the interviewer follow up with additional questions? Thanks!

Hey! So it kind of varied from interviewer to interviewer. If I finished my answer before the time was over, some people asked more questions that built off my reply, some asked me questions about myself, and some asked what I thought of the program so far! The time is shorter than traditional MMI so I felt more likely to run out of time than to have too much! It was very laid back and not at all traumatizing! Good luck, you got this!!