2020-2021 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, Aguynamedky said:

Hey! So it kind of varied from interviewer to interviewer. If I finished my answer before the time was over, some people asked more questions that built off my reply, some asked me questions about myself, and some asked what I thought of the program so far! The time is shorter than traditional MMI so I felt more likely to run out of time than to have too much! It was very laid back and not at all traumatizing! Good luck, you got this!!

Thanks for the insight, hoping my interview experience will be as positive as yours was!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, Thatsit said:

Hey everyone! I submitted my application in September. I also sent them grades for a few courses I finished in December. I still haven’t heard back from the program. Do you guys think it would be safe to say that I will likely get a rejection at this point? 😓

(main campus) 

Apparently interviews go through early February! Don't give up! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, caretcaret said:

Just got the call this morning that I've been accepted to the Hendersonville campus, and I am THRILLED as this is my first choice program!!! I was almost certain I wouldn't hear back from this program because there are so few seats.

Looking forward to meeting everyone 🙂

Congrats! When did you interview?

41 minutes ago, KoolJPA said:

Apologies. I just saw your waitlist post. How did you stay sane being waitlisted lol? I'm trying to stay optimistic. Did you send any updates while you was waitlisted?

No worries! I should have clarified that better. YES -- I was on the waitlist. I did send an update right after the initial waitlist email but none since.

I honestly had given up and was focusing on a couple of other interviews I had coming down the pike. I had also started developing my game plan for next cycle (first order of business: get my applications out ASAP!). I was later on [recently] accepted to another program which was a huge relief, but it was pretty low on my school list so I still had my fingers crossed that I would hear back from Wingate or receive another acceptance.

There is a TON of movement between schools and off waitlists. Stay positive and try to RELAX (much easier said than done, I know).

Edited by caretcaret
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, caretcaret said:

No worries! I should have clarified that better. YES -- I was on the waitlist. I did send an update right after the initial waitlist email but none since.

I honestly had given up and was focusing on a couple of other interviews I had coming down the pike. I had also started developing my game plan for next cycle (first order of business: get my applications out ASAP!). I was later on [recently] accepted to another program which was a huge relief, but it was pretty low on my school list so I still had my fingers crossed that I would hear back from Wingate or receive another acceptance.

There is a TON of movement between schools and off waitlists. Stay positive and try to RELAX (much easier said than done, I know).

Thank you!