18 minutes ago, determined4PA said:

Congrats to everyone. If I did not receive an acceptance call or rejection email, does that mean I am waitlisted or are they still calling people?

Honestly I was surprised they called today, I thought we would find out next week. I think you have until next Tuesday or so for their final answer so there is still hope for you!

33 minutes ago, determined4PA said:

Congrats to everyone. If I did not receive an acceptance call or rejection email, does that mean I am waitlisted or are they still calling people?

Going off of last year's forum, they sent out the bulk of the acceptances at once, and then the following day a number of people received emails informing them they were put on the waitlist. That said, a fair number of people got off of the waitlist pretty quickly, so there's still hope!

Got the call😁😁😁🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 Finally the wait is over💆🏾‍♂️!!! looking fwd to meeting you all soon🤝I know i’m late to this forum - but i’m Aubrey 😎

And for those who didn’t make it .. KEEP MOVING FWD. You got it🙏🏾 I know how it feels. I was waitlisted 2x last year by other programs- it just takes the right one to see your value👍🏾

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dean227 said:

Are people who have received acceptance calls from earlier interview dates? Wait has been killing me. 😭

I was the first interview date and heard back yesterday. I do know some people that have been accepted and decided to commit to another program already so hopefully more acceptance calls are placed today, Good luck!!

17 minutes ago, LDchick said:

I was the first interview date and heard back yesterday. I do know some people that have been accepted and decided to commit to another program already so hopefully more acceptance calls are placed today, Good luck!!

Okay! I had interviewed in late August so here is to hoping I hear something back today or tomorrow! Thanks for the reply! 

50 minutes ago, dean227 said:

Okay! I had interviewed in late August so here is to hoping I hear something back today or tomorrow! Thanks for the reply! 

I interviewed early in July, so I definitely think you still have a shot! This is one of the earlier acceptances too, so there is a good possibility some people will decline later in the Fall.

50 minutes ago, anewearth2020 said:

Received email that I am on the alternate (waitlist), trying to remain hopeful!

44 minutes ago, Soontobepagirl said:

On the alternate list 😭

Even being on waitlist is such an accomplishment. Stay positive and hopeful! I saw So many people come off waitlist on this forum last year!

• Like 1