16 minutes ago, SoCalMed6 said:

Got the acceptance call as well last night!! I'm so excited!! 

3 hours ago, kbellherg said:

Got the acceptance call last night after being part of the first interview group!

Congrats guys! Can’t wait to meet y’all. Come join the Facebook group if you haven’t already! 😊

https://www.facebook.com/groups/319034642735618

Hi all,

Current student here. First off, congratulations to everyone who was accepted or waitlisted! Last year waitlist notifications came out 9/12 and I was brought off the waitlist 9/24. We even had people being accepted off of the waitlist around Christmas, so don't give up hope! A lot of schools are interviewing between now and December and some accepted students will forfeit their seat for other programs. 

It is a great program and I think I can speak for the rest of my class and say we are excited to welcome you! Go Tigers. 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, glamourgal said:

Hi all,

Current student here. First off, congratulations to everyone who was accepted or waitlisted! Last year waitlist notifications came out 9/12 and I was brought off the waitlist 9/24. We even had people being accepted off of the waitlist around Christmas, so don't give up hope! A lot of schools are interviewing between now and December and some accepted students will forfeit their seat for other programs. 

It is a great program and I think I can speak for the rest of my class and say we are excited to welcome you! Go Tigers. 🙂

Hi, 

Thanks for the encouraging words. I was wondering though, could I PM you to ask you questions about housing/the program itself? 

I also had to decline my seat due to getting into another program that spoke to me just a little bit more. But this looks like an amazing program where they truly care about their students - I know my spot will go to someone worthy and deserving! Best of luck guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dean227
24 minutes ago, PrePA456 said:

Hey! Just curious to know what day you withdrew your acceptance. I'm still on the waitlist, so trying to remain hopeful!

I’m also on the waitlist too! I feel devastated cause this is one of my top programs 😣

• 2 weeks later...