2020-2021 Application Cycle

9 minutes ago, Lonmor7 said:

I just received an email that I was moved to the accepted pending opening seat list. What are the chances of getting accepted at this point? I'm a little confused about what this means.

I imagine you still have a chance pending someone who is currently on the admitted list either never pays their seat deposit, declines their seat after they’ve paid the deposit, or just declines the initial admission offer. Do you know if you were given a number about where on the APOS list you are?

1 minute ago, ozelaya said:

I imagine you still have a chance pending someone who is currently on the admitted list either never pays their seat deposit, declines their seat after they’ve paid the deposit, or just declines the initial admission offer. Do you know if you were given a number about where on the APOS list you are?

No, they won't tell you where you are on the list unfortunately 

22 hours ago, shannon29 said:

Just got a call from Gina about an hour ago. I got accepted! i’m so happy!! I was on the APOS list for 1 week before I got in! Interviewed 11/09. Anyone else on the APOS list just stay positive! And to my future classmates, I can’t wait to meet you 🙂

Do they email or call you if you are on the APOS list? If so, how soon after the interview do they do it? Thanks!

On 11/18/2020 at 9:57 AM, shannon29 said:

Just got a call from Gina about an hour ago. I got accepted! i’m so happy!! I was on the APOS list for 1 week before I got in! Interviewed 11/09. Anyone else on the APOS list just stay positive! And to my future classmates, I can’t wait to meet you 🙂

Congrats on your acceptance! How long did they give you to accept the seat and put down a deposit?

1 hour ago, PAdream21 said:

Hello all,

for those of you who got interview and accepted to ATstill, did they request verification of you patientcare experience hours or HCE hours? Like fill out a form by your supervisor and have the form signed?

Thank you for your time!

No, but if you’re fudging hours they’ll definitely be asking about it during your interview so be honest with that stuff! Some programs require those forms though