• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
CASPA verified 6/14, CDU app submitted 7/10. However, I have not received any acknowledgement/confirmation they received my application. Anyone else in the same boat?

Yeah same here. CASPA verified 7/16. I received emails from every program I applied to except CDU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Alden said:

I also got the email. It's the same email I got back in July when I submitted my application 

SAME! I thought that was weird. The initial email I received June 4th stated this: This message confirms that we have received your application for the 2019-2020 admissions cycle

However, the second email I received August 28th stated this: This message confirms that we have received your application for the August 2020 CDU PA Program 

Other than the bold parts in the messages, the emails were essentially the same. 😐😐

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious, has anyone followed up with CDU about interview invites? The email said they start in October and give a few weeks notice. October is coming up pretty soon!! Last year according to PAForum, invites were sent out in August for October interview days. Seems like this year it’s delayed

10 hours ago, Mitpa19 said:

Just curious, has anyone followed up with CDU about interview invites? The email said they start in October and give a few weeks notice. October is coming up pretty soon!! Last year according to PAForum, invites were sent out in August for October interview days. Seems like this year it’s delayed

They have a new director so the process may be different this cycle. When I spoke with someone from admissions last month, they said that invites would be sent out in September. 

• Like 1