11 minutes ago, NathanSaruriPA87 said:

I submitted my application to them on June 24 and I still haven’t heard back about their decision. They told me my application is still under review which is pretty ridiculous at this point. Is anybody else in the same position as I am?

Still haven’t heard back either!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NathanSaruriPA87 said:

I submitted my application to them on June 24 and I still haven’t heard back about their decision. They told me my application is still under review which is pretty ridiculous at this point. Is anybody else in the same position as I am?

Same boat. Submitted June 30th. Received confirmation the day after, no word about interview. Hoping to get an invite for the next ones. 

But I wouldn't say it is ridiculous.

From last year's forum they don't send out denial letters until after the cycle ends. So...patience is key.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 5:04 AM, mchav24 said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you submitted/verified and what your stats are, please. Thanks in advance 🙂

sure!

Submitted: August 13

Confirmation email/Application Complete: August 28

GRE: 305

Overall Science GPA: 3.44

Healthcare experience/PA shadowing: 2,400

What's the latest they'll email people about the November interviews? It's the 3rd and I still haven't heard if I'll be getting a rejection letter or invite for November 15th. I submitted my application on June 24th. Thanks.

I am sure that admissions can contact you even the day before for a chance to interview! I’m sure There will be more interviews for CDU, so keep positive! :) good luck to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

I was accepted today. I interviewed October 18. I cant begin to explain my feelings. I am speechless. 

My stats:

Im from Los Angeles

I hold an art degree with multiple music publishings

About 2,000 hrs PCE as a Medical Assistant and an EMT

Shadowed a DO, PA, and MD

Three letters of rec: 2 from professors, one from DO i worked for

I hope this helps the next wave of PA candidates. I am a non-traditional student, but I fell in love with PA and focused half of my 20s on making sure I had everything I needed to be a prospect. Good luck to you all!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dfc222 said:

I was accepted today. I interviewed October 18. I cant begin to explain my feelings. I am speechless. 

My stats:

Im from Los Angeles

I hold an art degree with multiple music publishings

About 2,000 hrs PCE as a Medical Assistant and an EMT

Shadowed a DO, PA, and MD

Three letters of rec: 2 from professors, one from DO i worked for

I hope this helps the next wave of PA candidates. I am a non-traditional student, but I fell in love with PA and focused half of my 20s on making sure I had everything I needed to be a prospect. Good luck to you all!

Congrats! I interviewed that day and am still eagerly waiting to hear back! What time was the acceptance email sent? Thanks!