I also got an interview invite for 10/18, they didn’t give any other options for interview dates. Anyone going to meet and greet night? Here are my stats for anyone wondering:

BCP- 3.2

undergrad science- 3.37

overall GPA- 3.31

post bacc- 3.5

Navy corpsman for 7 years, research coordinator for 2 (I don’t know the exact number of hours of PCE/HCE I have sorry)

I was verified July 8th! Didn’t think I would be getting an interview since I screwed up my GPA when I was active duty, so have hope!

I also got an interview invite for 10/18, they didn’t give any other options for interview dates. Anyone going to meet and greet night? Here are my stats for anyone wondering:
BCP- 3.2
undergrad science- 3.37
overall GPA- 3.31
post bacc- 3.5
Navy corpsman for 7 years, research coordinator for 2 (I don’t know the exact number of hours of PCE/HCE I have sorry)
I was verified July 8th! Didn’t think I would be getting an interview since I screwed up my GPA when I was active duty, so have hope!

If you don’t mind, when did you receive the interview invite? And congratulations. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, mxstiina said:

hey!! looks like i'll see you there!! 🙂 Are you going to the meet and greet the night before?

Congratulations!! I am actually going to be giving up my spot as I was just accepted today into my top choice program! Hopefully this gives someone else a shot! Charles Drew looks like an amazing program, I loved the nutrition aspect of it. Best of luck to all of you!! 🙂 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CCruml said:

BCP- 3.2

undergrad science- 3.37

overall GPA- 3.31

post bacc- 3.5

Did you get yours today or yesterday? I’m wondering if they send them individually or they have a list for the first wave of interviews and send a blast email, aka should I be checking my email every 38 seconds today?😂

Congratulations!! I am actually going to be giving up my spot as I was just accepted today into my top choice program! Hopefully this gives someone else a shot! Charles Drew looks like an amazing program, I loved the nutrition aspect of it. Best of luck to all of you!! [emoji846] 

Congrats!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, KolbieLK said:

Does anyone know what time the meet and greet is on Thursday the 17th? I reached out but haven't heard back yet, I will also be attending the October 18th interview date but trying to coordinate a flight so I can make the meet and greet as well! 

I received an interview for the 18th as well. 

I just receiving an email today that the meet and greet would be at 7:30pm however it didn't give any additional information. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a few weeks!

On 9/27/2019 at 3:20 PM, Idoitfortheshiftdiff said:

Did you get yours today or yesterday? I’m wondering if they send them individually or they have a list for the first wave of interviews and send a blast email, aka should I be checking my email every 38 seconds today?😂

I got my invitation on 9/25/19 and received the intervirew confirmation today! I wish I knew if they send them in waves or how they do it. Good Luck!