On 1/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, caduceusmedgeek said:

I still have not heard back either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Unfortunately when it comes to PA applications, I've come to learn that no news is not good news haha. Oh well, I wish everyone who has or had interviews the best of luck. I'm sure I'll get getting an emailed rejection without interview eventually 

1 minute ago, whaaat said:

Same here. Unfortunately when it comes to PA applications, I've come to learn that no news is not good news haha. Oh well, I wish everyone who has or had interviews the best of luck. I'm sure I'll get getting an emailed rejection without interview eventually 

really? I heard the opposite... lets cross our fingers. 

The last interview was yesterday unfortunately. So I think it’s safe to assume rejection emails will be sent out soon.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:23 AM, caduceusmedgeek said:

From what I heard, it’s for sure. Let us know what admissions say when you call them! Thank you 🙂

Just contacted them today. Was told interviews only go until January and rejections do not start going out until the class is filled. Safe to say, for those who have not heard anything is most likely not getting an interview. 😞

On 1/14/2020 at 7:26 PM, flight213 said:

really? I heard the opposite... lets cross our fingers. 

Hmm... yeah. Schools make it really obvious when they have interview dates, and generally last pick people who meet all standards but who they aren't interested in won't find out a firm rejection without interview usually much later (when interviews are done, when the cohort begins or sometimes, never).

What schools have you heard that send flat-out rejections when you meet all criteria but have not been selected for an interview? 

On 2/4/2020 at 9:33 AM, smgifford said:

I haven’t heard anything, either. I’m wondering if the rejection emails only went out to those who didn’t receive interviews

I think you hit this nail on the head - it looks like all of us (self included) that got rejections just recently all were rejected without interviews. Good point of hope for those who interviewed without any response yet...hopefully for you  all waiting 🙂