A.T. Still University - Santa Maria

5 minutes ago, delocalized said:

Has anyone heard for an online zoom interview?  They stated on an update for the school that they would be sending out invitations starting end of October.

I haven't heard anything yet since the update in regard to my supplemental application and my application being in review. Is it nearing the end of October so hopefully we hear back soon... 

11 minutes ago, Holly1483 said:

Hello everyone!

Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet? I have not heard anything after submitting the secondary months ago! I'm nervously awaiting with my fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!

Best,

Lauren 

I'm in the same boat. Nerves are starting to kick in

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MLPALA said:

I just found this school and applied here too! Do you guys think a lot of people will be applying here? It looks like a cool school to go to! Their mission statement is awesome 🙂

I don’t feel like people are going to apply. I’ll be applying tonight 🙂 

20 hours ago, 93kkg said:

I would assume they would be in person. That is how the other ATSU had their interviews but I am not too sure how much the 2 schools will be overlapping as far as interview-style goes. 

I actually spoke to one of their admission reps a few weeks ago... they said interviews will be through ZOOM due to the fact that the school is still under construction. I also finished my secondaries Oct 31 and was told its still early in the whole process. Fingers crossed everyone! 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, asong said:

I actually spoke to one of their admission reps a few weeks ago... they said interviews will be through ZOOM due to the fact that the school is still under construction. I also finished my secondaries Oct 31 and was told its still early in the whole process. Fingers crossed everyone! 

Thanks for the update! Best of luck everyone, hopefully we hear something soon.

• 3 weeks later...