A.T. Still University - Santa Maria

On 5/29/2019 at 12:04 PM, Lholloway14 said:

I am in the same boat! I am about to submit my application but have a few questions about this program and cannot even find any contact information. 

Hmm...I wonder if the other ATSU staff from Arizona would be able to answer our questions or at least point us in the right direction? I may send them an email tomorrow.

Just FYI for everyone... on ATSU website (for the other programs, considering the new program doesn’t have a site) it states that the GRE is required. So, I sent an additional score report to them. 

But, I was informed by the program yesterday that the new program Central Coast does not require!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spoke with a couple people in admissions and essentialyl this program will be identical to that of the Arizona program. Also, if you are enrolled into a brand new program that is undergoing accreditation you will be able to take your state licensure exams without a problem even if the school doesn't get accredited after graduating its first class. 

I ended up taking a shot and applying. Still waiting to hear back. 

Edited by dawhoo25
  • Like 1

Hi Everyone!  I e-mailed ATSU's admission department and they referred me to someone in the Central Coast Program. I asked about their accreditation status and their timeline for interviews and here was her response!  Hope this helps some of you!

Thank you for reaching out for info on the CCPAP program. Since this program is in development, the anticipated site visit for provisional accreditation is planned for later this Fall (by December at latest I have heard). They are accepting applications and reviewing apps now however they will not be able to offer interviews until early Spring so they are going to send out 'hold' letters to those who've applied to let you know their status of interviews. I know it is quite late in the cycle to do interviews but that is the best they can accommodate now with the facility under construction. You will be receiving communication on the status and hopefully by Spring you will hear some good news if offered an interview!

• Like 3

I also applied to this program and couldn't find anything about the program but thanks for the links and information guys!

I also submitted the supplemental a few weeks ago and received an email shortly after that they had everything they needed! 

Goodluck to everyone!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...