2019-2020 Applicants!

On 11/15/2019 at 10:18 AM, pg114 said:

Just searched on FB and looks like there is already a group for our class, it's called "Pace University-Lenox Hill Hospital Physician Assistant Program-NYC CO2022"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PULHHPANYC2022/

I also requested to be joined. It seems like the group only has two members? I’m not sure if I requested the correct one.

Does anyone know? Thanks!

3 hours ago, dan57 said:

I also requested to be joined. It seems like the group only has two members? I’m not sure if I requested the correct one.

Does anyone know? Thanks!

That's the one everyone has been requesting to join but I have a feeling it's not an official group established by the school. If you were to look at past groups, Pace had always been the admin.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, DRHRT said:

According for the portal...I have been accepted
But have not heard since then...nothing in the mail 😞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a paper copy of acceptance letter through mail (same letter as the one on portal). On interview day, they told us we will hear from them in January if accepted. So just hang it there, more info will come eventually 🙂