2019-2020 Applicants!

On 10/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, Cristo26! said:

PACE will be interview the fourth group session this coming Monday. Therefore, by next week we should heard back. Wish you the best of luck To All ! 

They said they would send out answers after the third group, which was on Monday, but maybe not. Thanks, good luck to you as well!

Edited by nycpa23

2 hours ago, mly3025 said:

Received an invite to interview! 

Can anyone provide some insight on what the day was like for you? What was the interview format like? I've been hearing that it is 3 one on one's but also hearing that it was a 2 faculty to one interviewee format. 

Unfortunately we can’t. But it’s a great day, don’t be nervous! It’s very relaxed.

4 hours ago, mly3025 said:

Received an invite to interview! 

Can anyone provide some insight on what the day was like for you? What was the interview format like? I've been hearing that it is 3 one on one's but also hearing that it was a 2 faculty to one interviewee format. 

Congrats on the invite! I was wondering when you submitted your application and if you got it by mail or email?

Hello everyone good morning,

I contacted the admissions office as Hahah I was very nervous regarding my admission status. They told me we should hear soon in couple of days. If not than we can contact them. I hope this helps someone’s who have not heard back regarding their admission decision. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jenifar said:

Hello everyone good morning,

I contacted the admissions office as Hahah I was very nervous regarding my admission status. They told me we should hear soon in couple of days. If not than we can contact them. I hope this helps someone’s who have not heard back regarding their admission decision. 

Amazing hahaha thank you so much 

• Like 1