2019-2020 Applicants!

14 minutes ago, Emileenwood said:

Did you get that from the academic calendar? Because when I emailed they said it wasn’t correct for the PA program 

Oh! Yes, I did. Did they say when? Because on the PA program FAQ it says July but no date. https://www.pace.edu/college-health-professions/frequently-asked-questions#start

Edited by nycpa23

20 hours ago, nycpa23 said:

Oh! Yes, I did. Did they say when? Because on the PA program FAQ it says July but no date. https://www.pace.edu/college-health-professions/frequently-asked-questions#start

I emailed them and they said they don’t have an official date yet but it is normally the Monday after the 4th of July! I was just wondering if anyone had a more definitive answer than me 

12 minutes ago, bmjiang said:

Hello! Is there a FB group yet? I'm Melody, 23, and from Colorado. I'm hoping to find a roommate or 2 in the program and survive rent together in New York lol. 

I don’t think they’ve made one yet. They said they would send out info either this last week of January or beginning of February. Hoping to do the same when it comes up!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, prepizzlea said:

Hi I was accepted to Pace living in Brooklyn! I recently got coffee with a Pace 1st year student. She said their cohort created their own Facebook group and the school did not set one up for them. She suggested we get one rolling to coordinate housing stuff, etc.

There appears to be a group but I’ve been waiting for my request to be confirmed and it hasn’t been. It also only has two members. Idk if that’s the one from the school or not.

1 hour ago, Emileenwood said:

This may be a dumb question lol but I know they gave us laptop requirements and I have a laptop but I was thinking of getting an iPad for note taking, does that seem like a bad idea? 

If you want to use an iPad for note taking im sure it would be fine. However I think the laptop requirement is there because of some programs that can only run on a laptop. That’s also why they require privacy screens for when we have to take a test.