2019-2020 Applicants!

On 5/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, Cristo26! said:

Me too, today. How do you make 70 dollars supplemental payment ? Please help

I had emailed the program a few weeks back, and this was the response I got!

"Thank you for your message. I am glad to hear of your interest in Pace University and our MS in Physician Assistant Studies program.

We are aware of the issue regarding payment and I will provide you with an update shortly. Please know that there is no further action required at this time.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns."

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just received this email about the issues with payment 

Thank you for reaching - We are working with the vendor to address this issue and once it has been resolved, you will receive a follow-up communication. Please note that there is no further action required on your part until I contact you.

Thank you for your patience! This is a new technology for the University and as expected, there have been a few unforeseen hurdles. We look forward to providing a seamless experience for you throughout the remainder of the application process.

8 minutes ago, Cristo26! said:

Aleluya 🙌 I just received  a new email right now from PACE to make the supplemental payment. It seem to me that they fixed the issue regarding payment. Please check your email and make the payment at your earlier convenience. Good luck 👍  

61102F0C-8AEC-436C-A205-4F1AD107DEE0.png

Yes! Just submitted mine too and it went through 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...