Hey everyone! I applied to Pace- LHR his cycle and it is one of my top choices! Thought of starting this thread for this cycle's applicants.

Good luck to everyone!!
Submitted mine 05/15

CASPA verified 05/16

On 5/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, Cristo26! said:

Me too, today. How do you make 70 dollars supplemental payment ? Please help

I had emailed the program a few weeks back, and this was the response I got!

"Thank you for your message. I am glad to hear of your interest in Pace University and our MS in Physician Assistant Studies program.

We are aware of the issue regarding payment and I will provide you with an update shortly. Please know that there is no further action required at this time.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns."

• Upvote 1

Has anyone been able to make the payment yet? I received the application confirmation email, but my credit card and echeck both receive error messages when I try to submit the payment.

I received the email today, with the link to make the supplemental payment, however I had the same issue with the credit cards. I believe there still having issue with processing the payment. I think I will contact them again and bring this concern to them. 

Just received this email about the issues with payment 

Thank you for reaching - We are working with the vendor to address this issue and once it has been resolved, you will receive a follow-up communication. Please note that there is no further action required on your part until I contact you.

Thank you for your patience! This is a new technology for the University and as expected, there have been a few unforeseen hurdles. We look forward to providing a seamless experience for you throughout the remainder of the application process.

1 hour ago, biancav1224 said:

has anyone been able to pay the $70 yet? or are we all still in the same boat just waiting to pay lol 

Sailing on the same boat 🙂

i've been randomly trying to make the payment and it hasn't gone through yet. they'll definitely reach out to all of us when they've fixed the issue- they want our money as badly as we want our applications to be complete lol

Aleluya 🙌 I just received  a new email right now from PACE to make the supplemental payment. It seem to me that they fixed the issue regarding payment. Please check your email and make the payment at your earlier convenience. Good luck 👍  

61102F0C-8AEC-436C-A205-4F1AD107DEE0.png

8 minutes ago, Cristo26! said:

Aleluya 🙌 I just received  a new email right now from PACE to make the supplemental payment. It seem to me that they fixed the issue regarding payment. Please check your email and make the payment at your earlier convenience. Good luck 👍  

61102F0C-8AEC-436C-A205-4F1AD107DEE0.png

Yes! Just submitted mine too and it went through 🙂

There is a link to the supplemental application in the additional material in the HOME TAB section for PACE University in CASPA. Click the link and your two essay will appear. 

• Upvote 1

Submitted and received a conformation similar to what others have mentioned above. Good luck to everyone! 

Is anyone here an employee at Lenox Hill by any chance? 

Is there a way to see if they have received our supplemental? I never received a confirmation email, only that they received my payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk