2019-2020 Application

Is anyone else's application still covered in  red Xs where the transcripts should be? Also, never received an official email about it being sent to the committee for review. Anyone else in the same boat? I know they asked us not to email them with questions and as long as it’s submitted by the 1st all is well but I have so much anxiety over it 😬

Is anyone else's application still covered in  red Xs where the transcripts should be? Also, never received an official email about it being sent to the committee for review. Anyone else in the same boat? I know they asked us not to email them with questions and as long as it’s submitted by the 1st all is well but I have so much anxiety over it [emoji51]

Same here! I emailed the admissions and they said it could take up to 4 weeks after the deadline for the red x’s or the transcripts to be uploaded and processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, stefhanie said:

Same here! I emailed the admissions and they said it could take up to 4 weeks after the deadline for the red x’s or the transcripts to be uploaded and processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the information! With the decision probably being sent out next week, I hope that it doesn’t matter one way or the other as long as it was in before the deadline. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pafuture24 said:

turns out i didn't :/, hopefully it doesn't make or break their decision 

3 hours ago, Reuvan said:

I forgot to enter my Caspa id on my supplemental application. Luckily, I was informed it should be fine. So if anyone else forgot as well, it isn't something to worry about 

^^should be fine 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼