2019-2020 Application

40 minutes ago, PAwaanaB said:

Hello All, I am scheduled to interview on 10/14 at UCD. Has anyone received the additional email with instructions for the interview date yet? I haven't. Good luck to all who are interviewing today. 🙂

Hello! I am also interviewing on 10/14. I literally just received the email right now with the additional info! Good luck to those interviewing today as well!

Edited by TyraMarie

Hey everyone, I interviewed on 10/7 and just wanted to post about my experience. Hopefully it’ll help some of you with interviews coming up.

For candidate visit day, the dress code is “business attire.”

I’d recommend attending the meet and greet the night before. It was really nice getting to meet current students and hearing about their experiences in a stress-free setting.

I stayed at the Marriott and it was about a 5 minute walk to the building where the visit day is held. It was really convenient and great not to have to worry about parking or traffic. 

The interview is a group interview, about 10 people per group and two staff members. In addition to the prompt they email out a week before the visit day, you’ll each get turns answering additional questions. You’re given some time to brainstorm during. The questions that came up were pretty typical pa interview questions.

The staff and students were all really welcoming and had positive, uplifting attitudes. It’s an amazing campus and program and the candidate visit day really emphasized all the special aspects of this program. Don’t forget that everyone’s on the same boat, everyone’s nervous and stressed, but just have fun and be yourself.  Hope this helped 🙂 

Edited by Dana01
Removed vague but potentially too helpful info.rmation that may provide an advantage that was reported to the mods.
  • Like 10