2019-2020 Application

25 minutes ago, Timhh said:

Does anyone know if they accepted people off the waitlist from last year? 

From what I read from previous forums it seems as they do accept people. However, I have no idea how many people they waitlist or how many received the supplemental from the all who were interviewed which I believe is around 250 ish. It also seems as people typically find out after April 15th from the waitlist. I am guessing accepted individuals have until then to accept/ decline their position. 

I received an acceptance letter 🙂   congrats to everyone!!!  I am excited to meet the 2020 cohort. 

.....I read and re-read the email, I am so excited! . But, just to double check if we didnt take more class we dont need to submit any more transcripts right? 

Right now, the next step is replying to the email HS-SONStudentServices@ucdavis.edu , and then waiting for the official letter in February.

Edited by SoniaTorrs
  • Like 1