2019-2020 application cycle

8 hours ago, wmb15 said:

Does anyone know if it is too late to apply? I know the deadline is Dec. but didn't know if chances were so low with rolling admissions

When I interviewed they said that they always keep a couple of spots open for their January interviews! Hope this helps your decision! 

On 9/29/2019 at 11:22 AM, ndiancin said:

what were your thoughts about the program when you interviewed?

I thought it was less organized and less personal than the Orlando campus. Only got to meet the two faculty that interviewed me. One seemed to press me pretty hard on parts of my application, but it makes sense because they only have ~20 min to see if I can handle PA school and being a PA. The director had a great discussion with us after the group activity which was the highlight of the interview, but she is leaving by the end of the year. The 1st year students we got to talk to at the end of the interview morning were cool and had good things to say about the program. Apparently the two faculty that interviewed me are not everyone's favorites, but every program has its favorites. and unfavorites. I would happily go there if it was my only acceptance.

I had a great interview at the Ft Lauderdale campus yesterday which was already my first choice. I will definitely be going there if I get accepted and giving up my seat here.

Edited by BlueWhale
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

for acceptances, you'll receive an email and a letter. for alternate, i believe it's just an email. for denials, you'll receive a letter.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:15 AM, 850Inshore said:

To those that have interviewed, do you know how they’ll contact us regarding their decision on our acceptance/denial? For instance, will we get a call if we’re accepted but a letter if we’re denied?

• Like 1

Hi all, this is kind of a weird question. I just finished my interview and I thought it went well. One of the faculty that interviewed me was texting (yes, like iPhone out typing and everything) during my interview! Did this happen with anyone else? I’m just trying to figure out if this was a “technique” to see if I’d remain composed or not?

I received an email today stating not all of my documents were received. I checked my Webstar and it said my official transcripts. I thought we only had to send those to CASPA and they pulled them from there. Unless we were officially accepted. I called the help line and they said they pull them from CASPA and to ignore the email. I applied back in August and have only heard that my application was under review but nothing else. Should I contact the admissions counselor to confirm? I don’t want my application to be incomplete or stagnant if I was given the wrong info from someone at the help desk. Anyone else get this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, devondeem said:

I received an email today stating not all of my documents were received. I checked my Webstar and it said my official transcripts. I thought we only had to send those to CASPA and they pulled them from there. Unless we were officially accepted. I called the help line and they said they pull them from CASPA and to ignore the email. I applied back in August and have only heard that my application was under review but nothing else. Should I contact the admissions counselor to confirm? I don’t want my application to be incomplete or stagnant if I was given the wrong info from someone at the help desk. Anyone else get this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got that same email yesterday, but I was offered an interview earlier this month. I wonder if it was some sort of clerical error because I am pretty sure that you don't have to send official transcripts to the schools individually unless you are accepted.

• 2 weeks later...