2019-2020 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 6:49 PM, kennykr said:

Hi all, this is kind of a weird question. I just finished my interview and I thought it went well. One of the faculty that interviewed me was texting (yes, like iPhone out typing and everything) during my interview! Did this happen with anyone else? I’m just trying to figure out if this was a “technique” to see if I’d remain composed or not?

This did not happen to me, but I did encounter one interviewer who didn't make eye contact with me. It was super odd. I got a little bit of an unprofessional vibe from that, so your experience doesn't surprise me much. 

2 hours ago, loopyloopish said:

This did not happen to me, but I did encounter one interviewer who didn't make eye contact with me. It was super odd. I got a little bit of an unprofessional vibe from that, so your experience doesn't surprise me much. 

I wouldn't get too upset over it because that happened to a lot of students including me but still got accepted. I don't think they are are coming off as unprofessional, each school has their tactics to see how students respond. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, DanielleBohan said:

Did you get accepted into the program from the alternate list yet? I am also on the alternate list from yesterdays interview and am trying to figure out the chances of getting in. Thank you!

hey there. I was placed on their alternate list last year and didn't make it through. I also found out they have an actual numerical wait list ahead of the alternate list. Do with that information what you will. Keep at it and don't give up, best of luck to you.

2 hours ago, loopyloopish said:

hey there. I was placed on their alternate list last year and didn't make it through. I also found out they have an actual numerical wait list ahead of the alternate list. Do with that information what you will. Keep at it and don't give up, best of luck to you.

Oh okay, I thought they were one in the same. I am accepted-on hold. Waiting in number 8... I'll read other forums and see if I can gain more insight. Thanks for the reply!

On 4/1/2020 at 4:21 AM, Kae1323 said:

I was placed #3 on the accepted hold list

Do they automatically update you of changes or did you email Renee to find out this information? The interview was just last week so I don't want to bug too much. I figured I would check back in a couple weeks to see if there has been any movement of the waitlist. 

27 minutes ago, DanielleBohan said:

Do they automatically update you of changes or did you email Renee to find out this information? The interview was just last week so I don't want to bug too much. I figured I would check back in a couple weeks to see if there has been any movement of the waitlist. 

Renee let me know I was #3 on 3/27 and I haven’t heard any updates since 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...