On 4/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, Patricia5827 said:

Just making a new thread for this year! I toured the school today and I fell in love with it.

Good luck! I'm applying this cycle as well, it's one of my top choices! How as the campus? Is it pretty, everything walkable, did you see the library? 

32 minutes ago, aalyssa17 said:

Good luck! I'm applying this cycle as well, it's one of my top choices! How as the campus? Is it pretty, everything walkable, did you see the library? 

The campus is nice and small, it’s not like in the heart of ft Myers it’s kind of right off the highway but that doesn’t bother me. The building is three stories and there’s a little gym, simulation rooms, couple of classrooms and like a break room, it’s only one building. The library is all online which I didn’t really like since I prefer a physical copy of books but everything else I loved

2 minutes ago, Patricia5827 said:

The campus is nice and small, it’s not like in the heart of ft Myers it’s kind of right off the highway but that doesn’t bother me. The building is three stories and there’s a little gym, simulation rooms, couple of classrooms and like a break room, it’s only one building. The library is all online which I didn’t really like since I prefer a physical copy of books but everything else I loved

Wait...theres not a library for students to go to and study?! What!!! 

14 minutes ago, aalyssa17 said:

Wait...theres not a library for students to go to and study?! What!!! 

They have a study room with computers and rooms with erase boards but no books. Then there’s another room with all computers where they take tests, but when there’s no tests it’s open to anyone to use to look up books and whatnot . But yeah no physical library 😞

14 hours ago, 75bulldog said:

Has anyone received a secondary or email that your verified caspa application was received?

I haven't yet, I applied 5/12 and was verified 2 days later. Most of the schools I applied to sent me some sort of email except for them! Let me know if you get one soon

Quick question for those that have applied! Are GRE scores supposed to be submitted via the ets website or is having the gre scores listed on caspa sufficient?  

20 hours ago, SSPP123 said:

Quick question for those that have applied! Are GRE scores supposed to be submitted via the ets website or is having the gre scores listed on caspa sufficient?  

Listing it is not enough. CASPA still needs to verify it too

Just got a call saying all my information was forwarded to admissions and they will contact me in 4-6 weeks regarding interview decisions! AHHH!! I don't think I can wait that long, the suspense is going to kill me!

Anyone know what they mean when they say: Describe any special circumstances that you feel might aid the Committee on Admissions in evaluating your application.Required?

1 hour ago, rachelm1031 said:

Anyone know what they mean when they say: Describe any special circumstances that you feel might aid the Committee on Admissions in evaluating your application.Required?

I think they mean have you faced any personal obstacles that explain why your application is what it is. My gpa is low and I stated how I was immature at the beginning of college but then became more serious and my gpa increased

On 6/5/2019 at 10:48 PM, Patricia5827 said:

I think they mean have you faced any personal obstacles that explain why your application is what it is. My gpa is low and I stated how I was immature at the beginning of college but then became more serious and my gpa increased

Got it! Thank you 🙂

Anyone else? I still haven’t gotten mine

On 6/15/2019 at 12:28 PM, healthcare3o0 said:

Yeah, A confirmation call and email about a day after I submitted the supplemental. (About 10 days ago). 

On 6/26/2019 at 10:14 AM, Patricia5827 said:

Ugh should I email renee

Have you received it yet? I applied on 5/23, got confirmation 06/04, and had the supplemental less than a week after that.