2019-2020 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone come across the Facebook page for accepted students ? Also, for those whose were accepted would any of you like to exchange numbers or emails so we can communicate through the acceptance process if we have any questions? My email is djmasino@gmail.com, if you would like my number I’d be happy to email it to you! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is anyone still waiting to hear? I submitted in June, this wait is ridiculous ...

I wouldn’t lose hope! They sent an email to accepted students to rank them on a scale on how likely they will attend the program. They said it will give them an idea of whether they should offer more interview invites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My interview was on 1/9 and I heard back on 1/13! I got accepted and I am super excited! I didn't see a facebook page for this years class. Does anyone know where we communicate with all the new students ? I want to find a roommate.

If you go on Facebook and type in NSU fort Myers class of 2022 you should find it. Renee is the admin! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...