4 minutes ago, bns07 said:

Received my official acceptance email this morning to the Omaha campus! So excited to be a part of this great program!

Ah yay congratulations!! I haven’t heard anything yet. Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I’m delighted to inform you all that I’ll be joining you in Omaha!!! Congrats guys, we are in this together now!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NicoleB92 said:

Congratulations guys! I'm glued to my email hopeful to join you all!! emoji1695.pngemoji1695.png

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Same!!! So nervous. Hope you hear good news! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bns07 said:

Received my official acceptance email this morning to the Omaha campus! So excited to be a part of this great program!

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you

I was also waitlisted. Good luck to the rest of you!

For those accepted did they give you a deadline to accept? 

Edited by KBtoPAc
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, KBtoPAc said:

I was also waitlisted. Good luck to the rest of you!

For those accepted did they give you a deadline to accept? 

I have until Dec. 26th. And interviewed November 12th.

• Like 2

Hello everybody! I recently received word that I was accepted into this PA program! I am super excited though I do have some concerns. I got accepted to the Kearney campus. I love Kearney, but I am apprehensive about the whole distance learning thing. Have any of you gone through it or know anyone that has? Is this a major factor in the quality of education that is received? Would you prefer a non-distance learning program if available (Got accepted here and Dubuque which is not a distance learning). Any thoughts?

Interviewed 11/7, waitlisted on 12/14!

Congrats to everyone waitlisted & accepted!! Does everyone accepted have the same deadline for acceptance? Also is the acceptance date the same time the seat deposit is due?

Edited by Coffi025

Hello everybody! I recently received word that I was accepted into this PA program! I am super excited though I do have some concerns. I got accepted to the Kearney campus. I love Kearney, but I am apprehensive about the whole distance learning thing. Have any of you gone through it or know anyone that has? Is this a major factor in the quality of education that is received? Would you prefer a non-distance learning program if available (Got accepted here and Dubuque which is not a distance learning). Any thoughts?
I think it's important to go with your gut and choose which program best suits your learning style! As long as you are successful all will be good right?! Congratulations to you for both acceptances! It's so great to have options but also stressful haha

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, NicoleB92 said:

I'm waitlisted as well, but my email did not specify which campus?

Sorry I mistyped! Just edited my post—there was no campus specified!

• Like 1

Hi everyone!! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and waitlisted! I have been accepted at the Omaha campus! I am so excited to meet everyone!

• Like 1

Huge congrats to everyone that’s been accepted and waitlisted! I was waitlisted as well and was wondering if anyone knew about how many they typically have on the waitlist? Hope everyone has a great holiday!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know how it works for acceptance/re-application? Like if I don’t hear anything back from UNMC by the time CASPA opens, does that affect anything with my application for this cycle?

32 minutes ago, Coffi025 said:

Does anyone know how it works for acceptance/re-application? Like if I don’t hear anything back from UNMC by the time CASPA opens, does that affect anything with my application for this cycle?

I personally don’t know for sure, but I don’t think it would have any affect at all. Just my guess though! Good luck! 

Edited by PAtobe33