47 minutes ago, Carl33 said:

Anyone who has received an early acceptance, can you let us know the day you interviewed? Just wondering if it has anything to do with the dates you interviewed. 

I interviewed the 12th. You think they would still send earl acceptances this week or next week with later interview dates? 

TIA

I interviewed the 2nd of November. The email didn’t include whether or not it was based on interview date. Sorry I can’t be of much help. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BBA84 said:

I also interviewed on the 2nd. If I remember from the presentation on interview day, it was a one-time thing, but I could be wrong, there was a lot of information in that presentation! Best of luck!

At the presentation Annie made it seem like that, but thinking about it, it doesn’t make sense to offer just one group of early acceptances when you still have interview dates upcoming, you know. Honestly just trying not to psych myself out or think about it.  Thanks for the insight!

On 11/26/2018 at 12:17 PM, Carl33 said:

Anyone who has received an early acceptance, can you let us know the day you interviewed? Just wondering if it has anything to do with the dates you interviewed. 

I interviewed the 12th. You think they would still send earl acceptances this week or next week with later interview dates? 

TIA

I also received notification of early acceptance on November 20th, my interview date was October 22nd.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cmaloney02 said:

For those with the early acceptances, were you accepted into either the RHOP or KHOP? Or was it just a general acceptance? Congrats, by the way. I was very impressed with this program and am looking forward to final decisions!! 

I was also a general acceptance. And thanks - I'm looking forward to finally knowing who our classmates will be! I'm rooting for you!

• Like 3

On 12/5/2018 at 11:58 AM, cmaloney02 said:

For those with the early acceptances, were you accepted into either the RHOP or KHOP? Or was it just a general acceptance? Congrats, by the way. I was very impressed with this program and am looking forward to final decisions!! 

I was also just a general acceptance. Wishing you the best of luck!!

I know this is probably not what I should be asking but does anyone know how rejections are handled? Do they wait until the end of the month to send them out? At this point I’m trying to mentally prepare in case things don’t work out this cycle!

Congratulations to everyone who was already accepted, you’re going to be joining an amazing program!!

21 hours ago, Coffi025 said:

I know this is probably not what I should be asking but does anyone know how rejections are handled? Do they wait until the end of the month to send them out? At this point I’m trying to mentally prepare in case things don’t work out this cycle!

Congratulations to everyone who was already accepted, you’re going to be joining an amazing program!!

I interviewed the last date and they said we’d hear the 15th (I think). So I assume everyone will hear then, but not sure. Good luck:) 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, cmaloney02 said:

I was there that day too! I could be wrong, but I think tomorrow is the day!

Oh my gosh that’s so wild! I’m sick even just thinking about it! Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting! Hopefully tomorrow we know the status of the next stage of our lives!

Edited by Coffi025
  • Like 2