32 minutes ago, Haleyb18 said:

I was offered a spot at Kearney off the waitlist on Monday but asked to be on the waitlist for Omaha. They haven't responded to me about that yet!

That’s awesome though congrats!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone know when they will be sending out scholarship information? I know they sent out the scholarship survey a while ago, but wasn't sure when they will be telling us if we have received anything.

On 1/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, bns07 said:

Does anyone know when they will be sending out scholarship information? I know they sent out the scholarship survey a while ago, but wasn't sure when they will be telling us if we have received anything.

I received info on that just before Christmas, although I’m not sure if everyone’s went out then.

33 minutes ago, jleat said:

I received info on that just before Christmas, although I’m not sure if everyone’s went out then.

I haven’t received any scholarship information (or survey). I only received the interview experience survey? 

Edited by PAtobe33

8 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

I haven’t received any scholarship information (or survey). I only received the interview experience survey? 

So I interviewed 11/2

“UNMC PA Program Interview Experience Survey” email 11/6

“UNMC PA Scholarship Survey” email 11/29

acceptance email 12/14

“UNMC PA Program: Scholarship Offer”  email 12/20.

Those were the emails I got if that helps! 

1 hour ago, jleat said:

So I interviewed 11/2

“UNMC PA Program Interview Experience Survey” email 11/6

“UNMC PA Scholarship Survey” email 11/29

acceptance email 12/14

“UNMC PA Program: Scholarship Offer”  email 12/20.

Those were the emails I got if that helps! 

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll reach out and ask:)

3 minutes ago, Shelb said:

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page that is going to get started with the accepted students? 🙂

I wasn't sure if current PA students start one for us or if we just make our own, but definitely would like to start getting to know all my classmates!

• Upvote 2

On 1/23/2019 at 12:03 PM, Haleyb18 said:

I was offered a spot at Kearney off the waitlist on Monday but asked to be on the waitlist for Omaha. They haven't responded to me about that yet!

Hi! Did they respond to you yet? Just curious about how that part of the process works!

1 hour ago, Coffi025 said:

Hi! Did they respond to you yet? Just curious about how that part of the process works!

I was originally offered a seat at Kearney and accepted it knowing that Omaha was my preferred. A few weeks later they emailed me with an opening at Omaha and I had 10 days to respond if I wanted to stay at Kearney or switch to Omaha. So I think when an Omaha seat opens up they move down the list of Kearney students and offer it to them first. 

1 hour ago, Coffi025 said:

Yeah! They said they put me on the Omaha  but were looking forward to hearing my decision regarding Kearney. I declined my Kearney seat because I was accepted elsewhere but I’m assuming I’m still on the Omaha waitlist if a seat opens there and I’m next in line

9 hours ago, Mamandap said:

I was originally offered a seat at Kearney and accepted it knowing that Omaha was my preferred. A few weeks later they emailed me with an opening at Omaha and I had 10 days to respond if I wanted to stay at Kearney or switch to Omaha. So I think when an Omaha seat opens up they move down the list of Kearney students and offer it to them first. 

Oh cool! That’s good to know, thank you!

18 hours ago, bns07 said:

I wasn't sure if current PA students start one for us or if we just make our own, but definitely would like to start getting to know all my classmates!

I looked in the thread from last year and it looks like someone there just started a facebook page and invited the other accepted students to join. 

Alright the Facebook page for accepted students is up!  Search for the group "UNMC PA Class of 2021."  Send a request to join and I'll add you!

• Like 2

On 1/31/2019 at 9:29 AM, bns07 said:

Alright the Facebook page for accepted students is up!  Search for the group "UNMC PA Class of 2021."  Send a request to join and I'll add you!

Just requested!

I was accepted to the Kearney campus off the waitlist today! I did request to stay on the Omaha waitlist, but will likely go to Kearney if no spots open up 🙂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KBtoPAc said:

I was accepted to the Kearney campus off the waitlist today! I did request to stay on the Omaha waitlist, but will likely go to Kearney if no spots open up 🙂

Hey, congrats!! Did you have Omaha listed as your preference on your application or Kearney? (If you don’t mind me asking)

50 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Hey, congrats!! Did you have Omaha listed as your preference on your application or Kearney? (If you don’t mind me asking)

Thank you!! I had Omaha as my preference.

• Like 1

Hey all! Has anyone received the supplemental application yet? I know they said after feb. 1st, so just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Thanks:)

13 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

Hey all! Has anyone received the supplemental application yet? I know they said after feb. 1st, so just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Thanks:)

I got the email with the link on January 16th and it said it’s due tomorrow, February 15th.  

14 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

I also received my supplemental in January. Maybe check your spam/junk folder. Otherwise I would call the school TODAY