4 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone waitlisted has heard anything recently? Thanks in advance! 

Nothing on my end.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 1:33 PM, StevenNBoston said:

I did get accepted to another program.  

Congratulations! Did you make a decision yet?

On 4/14/2019 at 8:53 PM, Coffi025 said:

Congratulations! Did you make a decision yet?

Not yet.  The other program is in Florida.

Edited by StevenNBoston

On 4/23/2019 at 11:57 AM, StevenNBoston said:

I had to pass on my spot.  I know it will go to someone capable--good luck!

Was your spot in Kearney or Omaha? 

Hi there!

For those who declined their seat, can you give me a little insight as to why you gave up your spot? I just want to make sure I'm as informed as possible and if there are any negatives to the program, I'd like to know!

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HilJ9
      Hey all - didn't see a forum for the 2019-2020 cycle so I thought I would start one! Anyone applied there yet and heard back?
    • By bns07
      Hi there, anyone else applying to Creighton this cycle?
    • By sgrammer
      College of Saint Mary in Omaha, NE, will be starting a PA program, which combines a 5-year Bachelor of Science in Human Biology & Master of Science in Physician Assistant. Start in Pre-Physician Assistant classes leading to a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and begin PA classes in your 4th year of study. If accepted as a Pre-PA student and progression requirements are completed successfully, you will be enrolled in CSM’s PA program with no further application required!

College of Saint Mary …
      • Offers small class sizes and one-to-one attention from caring and knowledgeable professors
      • Has NEW, state-of-the-art simulation labs
      • Prepares our graduates for PA certification through the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE) leading to licensure and practice

High school seniors/college students:
      Become a PA in 5 years instead of the traditional 6-7 years with the comfort of knowing you will be admitted into the program if you are accepted as a Pre-PA student and meet the progression requirements.

College graduates:
      Take missing prerequisites by joining CSM in year 2 or 3 as a Pre-PA student and have the security of knowing you will be admitted into the program if you are accepted as a Pre-PA student and meet the progression requirements.

To learn more about CSM and our new PA program, please contact Shaun Grammer, PA-C, PA Program Director at sgrammer@csm.edu

The College of Saint Mary Physician Assistant (PA) Program has applied for provisional accreditation from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).  CSM anticipates matriculating its first PA class in Fall 2016, pending provisional accreditation in Spring 2016.   Provisional accreditation is an accreditation status for a new PA program that has not yet enrolled students, but at the time of its comprehensive accreditation review, has demonstrated its preparedness to initiate a program in accordance with the accreditation Standards.  Pre-PA students are currently being accepted and under all circumstances will be eligible to complete a degree in human biology.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More