• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Alyssastanley said:

Hey there, 

gpa: 3.9 

hce: ~ 4,000

caspa verified July 13th

gre: my score wasn’t very good. I was actually surprised to hear about an interview. 

Best of luck 

Congrats on your interview! When did you get your invite, if you don't mind sharing?

To those who have got interview invites, do they offer multiple interview days? I submitted on 7/30 and have not heard anything yet from the program. Do you know if they send out rejections after all interview days are done or during the whole process? I am hoping to get an interview with this school!! Good luck to all with interviews!

43 minutes ago, tannersteed93 said:

To those who have got interview invites, do they offer multiple interview days? I submitted on 7/30 and have not heard anything yet from the program. Do you know if they send out rejections after all interview days are done or during the whole process? I am hoping to get an interview with this school!! Good luck to all with interviews!

They sent an email that had multiple interview days and two different time slots. I submitted my application late July and just got an interview invite today

Hey everyone,

I am about to submit my application but I notice something weird. My secondary/supplementary essays for this program is all lumped together in one paragraph when in fact I have several paragraphs in a given essay. I tried creating a new line or indenting my paragraphs but it doesn't stick. I have plenty of character space, so that isn't it. Did anyone else notice that with their essays? Do you know how to fix it? 

7 hours ago, airvine said:

Hey everyone,

I am about to submit my application but I notice something weird. My secondary/supplementary essays for this program is all lumped together in one paragraph when in fact I have several paragraphs in a given essay. I tried creating a new line or indenting my paragraphs but it doesn't stick. I have plenty of character space, so that isn't it. Did anyone else notice that with their essays? Do you know how to fix it? 

Mine did the same thing and I couldn’t find a way to fix it ?

13 hours ago, Allebait said:

Mine did the same thing and I couldn’t find a way to fix it ?

21 hours ago, airvine said:

Hey everyone,

There is no way to format on CASPA sadly.

On 9/14/2018 at 11:54 AM, ClearyPA said:

Hi everyone! I was wondering how long it took for you to receive an email with the supplemental fee link. I verified yesterday but I'm anxiously awaiting the next step! Thanks!

I submitted and was verified on 9/6 and received the email a week later on 9/13

On 8/30/2018 at 12:46 AM, pnwpabound said:

Hi There! I just got my interview invite today and secured my spot on November 8th for the AM slot. I'm super excited!! Where is everyone traveling from? I'm from the Oregon Coast ?

1 hour ago, khope4 said:

Hi y'all! I'm interviewing November 8th! Super excited/nervous! If anyone has any tips, please share!

I'll be in the November 8th AM group as well! Coming from Indianapolis, IN. If anyone wants to get together the night before or after, I'll be in town for a couple days before flying back out! 

Archived