Rocky Vista 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone who is in the same position as me (interviewed, but has yet to hear back), I spoke with the admissions coordinator this morning. She said anyone who wasn't "accepted outright is still being considered." They will make final acceptance decisions and create an alternate list after their last interview next week, so we should anticipate hearing back after that. She did not mention if they sent rejections after interviews though. Still curious if anyone received a definitive 'no'. Anyway, I hope that helps keep everyone hopeful. The waiting was killing me!

For anyone who is in the same position as me (interviewed, but has yet to hear back), I spoke with the admissions coordinator this morning. She said anyone who wasn't "accepted outright is still being considered." They will make final acceptance decisions and create an alternate list after their last interview next week, so we should anticipate hearing back after that. She did not mention if they sent rejections after interviews though. Still curious if anyone received a definitive 'no'. Anyway, I hope that helps keep everyone hopeful. The waiting was killing me!
Oh no I wish this wasn't true [emoji26] my group was told that we would at least hear something by the end of this month. Though they did say they could go through until spring to fill the class.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, kstefanko said:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for reaching out and letting us know! I’ve been quite antsy recently and the wait was really been starting to bother the heck out of me ... 😅😱😰😓

50 minutes ago, kstefanko said:

well I guess its better knowing that than sitting anxiously all week, thanks for letting us know!

1 hour ago, kstefanko said:

Thank you for letting us know!!! I’m surprised they are doing another interview session, since I thought the group I interviewed in was the last, but this information gives me a better timeline!

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far! Just wondering, if I applied and never invited for an interview but I still haven't gotten an outright rejection email, letter, etc. Do you think it is too soon to call them and ask them how my application can be improved? Should I wait until after I receive the rejection letter?

On 11/28/2018 at 9:39 AM, airvine said:

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far! Just wondering, if I applied and never invited for an interview but I still haven't gotten an outright rejection email, letter, etc. Do you think it is too soon to call them and ask them how my application can be improved? Should I wait until after I receive the rejection letter?

I don’t think it’s too soon. I’d say, give them a call to see where they are in the process, let them know that you haven’t received an interview invite yet and based on where the conversation goes... you may be able to ask how you can improve your application. I understand that time is limited, so if you know how you can improve your application earlier, it’ll help jumpstart you in the right direction. Hope that helps!

Archived