2 hours ago, choops517 said:

Had my interview yesterday... waiting for this callback is making me nauseous... I know Sarah said she typically calls back the next day. Worst day at work ever... Let me know if anyone gets a call!

She’s pretty quick! She called me and had my admission packet done around 12pm EST  the day after my interview! Hopefully you guys hear back soon. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roc545 said:

I still haven’t from yesterday ? worried lol

Exactly, I would listen to choops!! I wouldn't sweat it!! Remember Sarah still has to go through applications, prepare interviews, talk to the panel, make the acceptance packets, etc.....And now they have to consider alternates from previous interviews as well! She might not be as quick at this point! Give her at least a few days to a week! She's honestly just as excited to call people as they are to receive a call, so just give her some time! Just relax and know that at least the hard part is over!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MCEmit said:

Exactly, I would listen to choops!! I wouldn't sweat it!! Remember Sarah still has to go through applications, prepare interviews, talk to the panel, make the acceptance packets, etc.....And now they have to consider alternates from previous interviews as well! She might not be as quick at this point! Give her at least a few days to a week! She's honestly just as excited to call people as they are to receive a call, so just give her some time! Just relax and know that at least the hard part is over!

I dont know you, but I hope I get in so I can have you as the support system/therapist I'll need for PA school at NSU ?

• Like 2

Choops and Roc....

I don't know if you were in on this conversation, but I know someone yesterday asked her when they would find out and she said that she calls the day after or the next day. So it might be tomorrow. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now...... now I'm going to TRY to eat lunch on a nervous stomach..... ??

• Upvote 1

On 9/14/2018 at 5:53 PM, MCEmit said:

Ooh nice, so you were accepted as well? This your number 1 school?

I was very impressed with the school overall and would be very happy with going there. I am still planning on attending the interview for the Ft. Lauderdale campus, and am open to any other invites like USF since I live in Tampa. But again, NSU Orlando will be a very awesome back up school for me.