hey everyone! I applied very early to NOVA-Orlando but have yet to hear anything back regarding my status. I have been accepted elsewhere, but Orlando is still my first choice. Would I have received a rejection letter by now if they were not still possibly considering me for an interview invite? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

On 11/7/2018 at 7:43 AM, Bthibodeau said:

hey everyone! I applied very early to NOVA-Orlando but have yet to hear anything back regarding my status. I have been accepted elsewhere, but Orlando is still my first choice. Would I have received a rejection letter by now if they were not still possibly considering me for an interview invite? Thanks and congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

Not necessarily. I interviewed on 11/7, and they said they are scheduled out through December at this point. They have filled all their seats as of 10/24 and are currently filling the "accept hold" and alternate lists. I think "no news is good news" or at least not bad news right now. They are conducting interviews once a week with about 10-15 per group. Good luck!

On 11/9/2018 at 11:06 AM, ammelton said:

Not necessarily. I interviewed on 11/7, and they said they are scheduled out through December at this point. They have filled all their seats as of 10/24 and are currently filling the "accept hold" and alternate lists. I think "no news is good news" or at least not bad news right now. They are conducting interviews once a week with about 10-15 per group. Good luck!

thank you, good to know! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, thisismyname said:

Congrats! When did you interview? I'm on accept hold as well, just wondering what my chances are

Thank you! I interviewed 10/31 and was initially 7th on the accept hold list. You should call Sarah! She can tell you your spot and then estimate your chances based off of that 🤗

Edited by daydreamy

On 12/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, carlanb said:

Hi everyone! I was also added to the accept hold list from the December 6th interview. Has anyone recently heard how many people are on the list? Congrats to all who have been accepted! Such an exciting time!

I interviewed 11/14 and the other day Sarah told me I'm 5th on the list. Not sure how many people are behind me but you can email and ask!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got an email from Sarah that I didn't see before because it went into my junk mail. Check your spam/junk folders people!!! This was sent to me on 1/16. Previous email said they were interviewing into the end of February. My interview is Feb 27th so wish me luck y'all!! 🙂

Good afternoon!

I wanted to send a quick update with where we are at in our admissions cycle. As of today, we have exhausted our pending list. This means that the potential of interviewing for an actual seat at the time of your interview has increased exponentially!

We cannot wait to see you in February and hope you’re just as excited to meet us as we are to meet you!

All the best,

Sarah Kimble

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, bsoucek said:

Got an email from Sarah that I didn't see before because it went into my junk mail. Check your spam/junk folders people!!! This was sent to me on 1/16. Previous email said they were interviewing into the end of February. My interview is Feb 27th so wish me luck y'all!! 🙂

Good afternoon!

I wanted to send a quick update with where we are at in our admissions cycle. As of today, we have exhausted our pending list. This means that the potential of interviewing for an actual seat at the time of your interview has increased exponentially!

We cannot wait to see you in February and hope you’re just as excited to meet us as we are to meet you!

All the best,

Sarah Kimble

That’s awesome, congratulations! I still haven’t heard anything since I applied back in May. Best of luck!! 

• 2 weeks later...