Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, CarlyAZ said:

Has anyone from the interview on 12/7 been accepted or waitlisted?  This is my second year interviewing with this program.. trying to remain hopeful there’s at least a waitlist spot still available. My heart is really with this school. 

I interviewed on 12/7 and haven’t heard anything 

51 minutes ago, llamagal said:

Does anyone know about the Facebook group? I remember them saying the previous class would invite us to it if accepted. 

The school emailed me  my student number not long time ago , and told me they will email separately Facebook link , but I haven’t received it yet . 

I haven’t decided which program I will be attending, so for those on waitlist at least one seat might open up ...

1 hour ago, llamagal said:

Does anyone know about the Facebook group? I remember them saying the previous class would invite us to it if accepted. 

It will be a separate page from ours (I’m a class of 2020 student). The staff in the PA office set it up and invite you to it through email, not sure of a timeline for that since last year we didn’t find out until February! 

I interviewed on 10/12 and was “highly recommended” and I still have not received any email. I called Alex at 5:45 PM and had to leave a voice mail. They could have at least sent a courtesy email saying we will get back to you next week or something. Should I assume a rejection?

6 minutes ago, pitt123 said:

I interviewed on 10/12 and was “highly recommended” and I still have not received any email. I called Alex at 5:45 PM and had to leave a voice mail. They could have at least sent a courtesy email saying we will get back to you next week or something. Should I assume a rejection?

Couldn't agree more. I don't think they maliciously have left us email-less, but they did say on Monday we would hear "regardless of the decision." Clearly they did not follow through with this and it would have been the decent thing to do (whether it's an explanation or a rejection--just let us know so we can accept our fate and move on).

On 12/14/2018 at 11:18 AM, llamagal said:

I remember you from my interview group! Congrats! Can't wait to be on this journey together!

Oh I’m so happy and can’t wait 😍 I will be sending in my response and deposit today. So I can’t wait to meet everyone and study hard for the next two years!!! ♥️ 

22 hours ago, ngs12 said:

Ktilley, totally random but did you friend me on Instagram? I know I posted my letter and  hashtagged sullivanpaprogram. If not no worries! Your name just looked familiar and I’m anxious to start meeting classmates!!

Hi!! I don’t think I did but I’m not sure. Congratulations though, so happy for everyone and I can’t wait to meet you all. We will all be in this together and I’m so happy ☺️ What’s your name? I can add you so we all can start getting to know each other and can ask each other questions if we need to. 

56 minutes ago, FuturePA2021x said:

I called and left a voicemail about an hour ago! Hope to hear something soon but the anxiety is killing me. I'm starting to assume I just didnt get in.

I'm feeling the same way, I just wish they would have emailed last week like they said they would. Fingers crossed I guess still though

Archived