Evansville 2018/2019 Applicants

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 2:49 PM, aagillard said:

Has anyone else heard anything back from UE after confirming your interview invite?

I haven’t. My friend who’s in the program said they did two sessions last year, one in the morning and the second in the afternoon. Maybe they are waiting on everyone to respond so they can break it up into equal groups? Just my assumption but I’m eager for more details! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 10:51 AM, M1229 said:

Hi everybody! Have any of you guys received the “additional info” email they mentioned they would send out last week?

I have! I have actually received 2 acceptances at this point, so I plan on declining my offer to interview here either today or tomorrow. Hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else! ? good luck everyone 

8 hours ago, KP5537 said:

I have! I have actually received 2 acceptances at this point, so I plan on declining my offer to interview here either today or tomorrow. Hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else! ? good luck everyone 

Congrats!! I also received the additional info about the interview. It just came later than they originally mentioned it. Good luck and congrats again!! 

On 8/13/2018 at 5:41 PM, aagillard said:

Just received an interview invite for September 22nd!

On 8/13/2018 at 5:47 PM, pconroy said:

I received an interview invite today as well! I'm so excited!

On 8/13/2018 at 6:15 PM, M1229 said:

I received an invite to interview as well! Good luck everybody! 

On 8/13/2018 at 6:17 PM, keverett said:

I was also offered an interview! Hope to meet some of you all that day ? 

On 8/13/2018 at 6:19 PM, idau85 said:

I received an invitation as well. Is anyone coming from Minneapolis? 

On 8/13/2018 at 7:14 PM, ErinTaylor said:

I also received an interview for September 22nd! ? Good luck everyone! 

On 8/13/2018 at 7:57 PM, SutureSelf said:

I received an interview invite for the 22nd as well! Can't wait to meet you all!

On 8/14/2018 at 1:54 PM, kjohnson said:

I will be there September 22nd as well! ? Good luck and I cannot wait to meet everyone! 

Hi guys! Will you all be at the 9/22 interview? Mine's in the morning on that day. Has anybody experienced an MMI before? If so, what's the best way to prepare for it? @samhall I'd value your input especially! Thanks for jumping on here and offering help! 

On 8/14/2018 at 12:46 PM, samhall said:

HI ? I am a current UEPA student! If you guys have any questions let me know! The interview is a true MMI. Just be yourself and follow the prompts and you will do great! 

On 8/30/2018 at 5:05 PM, M1229 said:

Congrats!! I also received the additional info about the interview. It just came later than they originally mentioned it. Good luck and congrats again!! 

Thank you so much! I just declined my interview this past Friday evening so I hope that helps someone else out! It looks like a great program- just a lot further from home for me. Good luck!!! 

Archived