• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 1:19 PM, BeauJohnson said:

Wondering about more applicants at Brenau University PA program. Applied early in May and have an interview on August 31st. Anyone else hear from or schedule an interview with them? 

I submitted CASPA in late June. I just received a call today and have an interview scheduled for August 10th. Anyone else have this date?

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone fill out the "In addition to your CASPA application, is there any additional information that you would like for Brenau University to consider in reviewing your application?"  It's only 250 characters and not sure what applicants wrote about.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:32 PM, browens3pa said:

I got my call today for an interview in September. As for the prior post about additional information I just wrote that I felt everything was covered well in the Caspa application and left it at that.

Congratulations to everyone who has received an interview invitation!! When did you submit your verified application? Trying to gauge where I am on the queue for possible interview invites 

25 minutes ago, PAhopeful246 said:

Congratulations to everyone who has received an interview invitation!! When did you submit your verified application? Trying to gauge where I am on the queue for possible interview invites 

I was verified July 10th. I joined an info session today and Jamie said she had a stack of apps she was going through right now and hoping to have most invites sent this week and next. Hope you get a call!

Edited by browens3pa

2 hours ago, browens3pa said:

I was verified July 10th. I joined an info session today and Jamie said she had a stack of apps she was going through right now and hoping to have most invites sent this week and next. Hope you get a call!

Nice! I was apart of that same info session actually. I was verified on July 7th, so hopefully that’s not a bad sign, and I’ll get a call soon! Thanks and good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChicPA1
On 8/12/2021 at 6:34 PM, browens3pa said:

Did you guys ever get your emails before your interview date?

Hey so sorry I’m just seeing this. I received the link the day before!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, JW0098 said:

Do you guys think they are done calling the acceptances? Getting nervous!

So from my conversation with the admissions, it seems as if they made all the decisions in one day. Not sure about waitlist students if they have been notified. But it seems they have made the decisions and are giving accepted students until November to commit and pay.