6 hours ago, sweetcaroline said:

Coming from Kentucky! See you all there! ?

6 hours ago, sweetcaroline said:

Coming from Kentucky! See you all there! ?

What part of Ky are you from? 

On 9/21/2018 at 7:22 PM, sweetcaroline said:

Anybody know how many students they are interviewing? And is tomorrow the only interview date? Thanks in advance, and see y'all tomorrow! ?

They interview 70 students for 40 seats total. Online they said 10 seats are earmarked for their undergrad student who are pre-PA. I interviewed and was the 2nd group of the day. There were about 16 people in my group. 

On 8/14/2018 at 11:46 AM, samhall said:

HI ? I am a current UEPA student! If you guys have any questions let me know! The interview is a true MMI. Just be yourself and follow the prompts and you will do great! 

Hi Sam, I wanted to ask how prepared do you think the program is preparing you for the PANCE? I know there isn't a graduating class yet to get the program PANCE scores, but can you speak to what the program does to help students prepare for the PANCE? and what type of support is offered for students who struggle with a course? (i.e. medical imaging).  Thanks!

Hi guys! I just wanted to say I had a great time with you all on Saturday (shout out to Group 3!), and I loved the program! Anybody who hears anything, please post on here so we can all live vicariously through you! ? haha 

Good luck to everyone! ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, idau85 said:

They interview 70 students for 40 seats total. Online they said 10 seats are earmarked for their undergrad student who are pre-PA. I interviewed and was the 2nd group of the day. There were about 16 people in my group. 

Based on what I read/understood from the programs website, the baccalaureate to PA studies pathway wont be implemented until 2021, but I could be wrong

Edited by PApanda
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sweetcaroline said:

Anybody else's heart skip a beat when they got that email from Ms. Chandler this morning? God, this is killing me! ?

I literally gasped when I saw it pop up. Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aagillard said:

I received my acceptance email this afternoon! I am so excited about this program. Good luck everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am even more anxious now haha ??

20 minutes ago, sweetcaroline said:

I indeed was accepted! Can't wait to meet y'all! 

Guessing if we didn't hear anything we probably didn't get accepted. They seem to be the type of school that does everything at the same time (for example everyone interviewed on the same day). Congratulations to those who got accepted! 

Edited by PApanda

30 minutes ago, PApanda said:

Guessing if we didn't hear anything we probably didn't get accepted. They seem to be the type of school that does everything at the same time (for example everyone interviewed on the same day). Congratulations to those who got accepted! 

I don't know- sometimes they just roll them out. God only knows why. But don't give up just yet!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, PApanda said:

Hopefully that’s no the case. Since Billie’s email said they would be sending them out over the next day or so maybe that means they’re sending them out in groups? Or at the very least I hope there is a waitlist and not just flat out denial. Fingers crossed for us all waiting to hear back and congrats to those who already have heard back! 

Edited by M1229

I received my acceptance this afternoon.  And yes, the first email really got me too, so I know it's hard not to stress!  But even if nothing comes in the next day or so, please keep in mind that out of 40 seats there is a good chance that some may choose to go elsewhere (to their first pick). 

2 hours ago, M1229 said:

Hopefully that’s no the case. Since Billie’s email said they would be sending them out over the next day or so maybe that means they’re sending them out in groups? Or at the very least I hope there is a waitlist and not just flat out denial. Fingers crossed for us all waiting to hear back and congrats to those who already have heard back! 

There is a waitlist, and their intent is to fill 40 seats in the next three months.  Dr. Roscoe shared (with regret) that an earlier class had a withdrawal one day before classes started... and the next person in line had to race in from out of town.  That's why they want potential students to either accept or decline ASAP,  so they can invite the next person in line.  

• Like 1