2018/2019 Cycle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/16/2018 at 4:23 AM, ccrabtree427 said:

I was also accepted!

On 6/16/2018 at 7:20 AM, aspiringpastudent615 said:

I got the call last night and was accepted! so excited!!

On 6/16/2018 at 11:38 AM, nephron said:

Could someone please post the link to the virtual open house dates/registration? I can't find it anymore. Thanks!!

May I ask you guys how the interviews were for you, and also what you guys think you did that were positives? My interview is on July 11th, and I am very nervous and want to present myself in the best possible light. 

Thanks! 

17 minutes ago, PAinthemaking2018 said:

I did not take the CASPer test and I interviewed and was accepted from the June 12/13 interview.

hmmm I'm signed up to take it tonight, but now I am debating whether taking it could potentially hurt my chances of receiving an interview

Just now, BageyBage said:

Has it taken anyone else over two weeks to hear back (for an interview or otherwise) once confirmation from South that they received the application has been received?  On the one hand I feel like I wasn't immediately denied but it's making me anxious!

I’ve been verified since the second week of may! Lol me and this other girl haven’t gotten denied or interviews so we’re just stuck waiting 

Archived