2018/2019 Cycle

5 hours ago, marissajanel said:

I’ve been verified since the second week of may! Lol me and this other girl haven’t gotten denied or interviews so we’re just stuck waiting 

Wow!  It would be great to know either way...  Good luck to you and hope you hear something soon!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Emma561 said:

Congrats to all of those who have already been accepted. For those who have been accepted already, do you know what the exact start date of the program is? Thanks in advance 

January 10th orientation and January 12th is start date

One more quick questions for those who have already been accepted. When you were offered a seat, how long did you have to make a decision if you wished to attend? Was it days, weeks, or months that you were given to get back to them and submit a deposit for the seat?

1 minute ago, jinglebells0518 said:

For this specific program you have 3 days from the notification to email in a signed acceptance letter and then a week to mail in a $500 deposit. However, if you choose a different program later, only $100 of the deposit is non-refundable which isn't bad. I've seen non-refundable deposits of upwards of $1500 for some schools. I've also read some schools give you a couple weeks to accept but this one is a quick turn around!

Thank you very much. This is exactly the information I was looking for! 

13 minutes ago, jinglebells0518 said:

For this specific program you have 3 days from the notification to email in a signed acceptance letter and then a week to mail in a $500 deposit. However, if you choose a different program later, only $100 of the deposit is non-refundable which isn't bad. I've seen non-refundable deposits of upwards of $1500 for some schools. I've also read some schools give you a couple weeks to accept but this one is a quick turn around!

Woah where did you get this information? My email stated “To reserve your place in the Graduating Class of 2021, please read carefully, then sign and return (or e-mail) the acceptance agreement located below by 5 pm EST, June 29, 2018, along with a non-refundable $500.00 deposit. This deposit will be applied to your first quarter's tuition.” 

I was able to respond by email within a week of the acceptance call as well as put down a deposit. To my understanding the full amount was non-refundable.. 

Woah where did you get this information? My email stated “To reserve your place in the Graduating Class of 2021, please read carefully, then sign and return (or e-mail) the acceptance agreement located below by 5 pm EST, June 29, 2018, along with a non-refundable $500.00 deposit. This deposit will be applied to your first quarter's tuition.” 

I was able to respond by email within a week of the acceptance call as well as put down a deposit. To my understanding the full amount was non-refundable.. 

I’m curious about this too.. I had a week to respond with the $500 non refundable.

6 minutes ago, nephron said:

It might be different for each campus. The GA program has a $500 deposit that needs to be paid within 1 week and is applied to tuition. 

Oh shoot! That was my bad. Totally thought I was on the Richmond forum! There are too many south universities I can't keep up ??

1 hour ago, agb19 said:

Has anyone else received an invite to the July 24/25 interview?

Do you mind me asking when you were verified? I was verified early June and still have not received an email for an interview or denial, after receiving their verification email which has made me worried! 

1 hour ago, ess9179 said:

Do you mind me asking when you were verified? I was verified early June and still have not received an email for an interview or denial, after receiving their verification email which has made me worried! 

Don't mind at all, I was verified June 15th and received the invitation this past Friday. I've been keeping up with the thread and it seems like everyone is hearing back at different times. Just stay positive, I'm sure you'll hear back soon!  

On 6/22/2018 at 6:49 PM, BageyBage said:

Has it taken anyone else over two weeks to hear back (for an interview or otherwise) once confirmation from South that they received the application has been received?  On the one hand I feel like I wasn't immediately denied but it's making me anxious!

I got the email saying my app was received on 6/18 but I haven't heard back either way yet. I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting but I just hope to hear something soon since I have an interview on Friday at EVMS! It'll work out for all of us eventually, just stay positive! ?  

Hello! Anyone who has been accepted (and plans to actually attend) and knows anything about the Savannah area please add me on Facebook :) I will be moving from Arizona, and am looking at my best options for places to live! Thank you in advance.... my name is Breana Baker 

Archived