2018/2019 Cycle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, 1392JL said:

So has everyone heard back one way or another (interview invite/rejection) by now? I submitted my application back in June and have not heard anything since. I thought I'd hear by now especially given the deadline has passed! 

I haven’t heard anything at all either. I applied May 16. Some on this forum have gotten denials. I haven’t heard either way. I’m hoping too, it’s the only school I applied too. I do know they conduct interviews through October per the virtual open house. 

10 hours ago, Sarah1 said:

I haven’t heard anything at all either. I applied May 16. Some on this forum have gotten denials. I haven’t heard either way. I’m hoping too, it’s the only school I applied too. I do know they conduct interviews through October per the virtual open house. 

Whew, ok that makes me feel a little better! Hopefully we hear back this month! 

Will anyone be at the aug 7/8 interview? Also does anyone have any advice for those that got accepted? 

My advice is just be yourself! No need to stress out about it! Talk about you, not just your “stats”, they know you’re qualified to be there, now just let your personality show.

It’s a really great interview process and they do a wonderful job at making sure you are comfortable.

Wear comfortable shoes! Lots of us girls had blistered feet at the end of the day.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions! Good luck and have fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived