UTSW 2017-2018 Application Cycle/Interview Dates

@babyPA @tx329 can someone explain to me how to reply underneath something please lol. . . .

And on the phone what they told me was to look out for the email sometime next week. What they said the day we were all eating lunch was that they would call on both Tues & Wed the people they would get the chance to, then others that didn't get called would get the acceptance email along w/ those that were called. Even earlier in the thread there is a person that didn't get the call but got the acceptance email. And def from previous application cycles it says they review after each interview session so some will be accepted after the next session as well. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, babyPA said:

@pleaseletmein you click "quote" at the bottom of whichever one you want to reply to! haha, took me awhile to figure out too. and okay so that is good news!! I trust what they told you on the phone. praying and wishing everyone the best of luck, this is an incredible school and I would  d i e  to go here lol.

YAY thank you haha. 

Yes, I'm still in denial hahaha. I'm not even going to any more interviews, this was my first one and it was totally meant to be. Let me know! there is still plenty of time, its just the wait thats a killer! 

20 minutes ago, pleaseletmein said:

YAY thank you haha. 

Yes, I'm still in denial hahaha. I'm not even going to any more interviews, this was my first one and it was totally meant to be. Let me know! there is still plenty of time, its just the wait thats a killer! 

I was in the same boat! Only school I got an interview invite, and then I got the call the Wednesday after the first interview. Completely shocking, but so exciting! I never thought I'd get an acceptance, but it only takes one "yes."

Got the acceptance call yesterday around 1:30!! I forgot to post here because I was pretty worthless for the rest of the day due to shock kicking in. Really enjoyable experience, I thought the MMI format was great and the whole day was a lot more relaxed than I thought it would be. Good luck to everyone still in the running and to those that got the call, I look forward to meeting you all!

At 1:22 PM on Tuesday September 19th, my entire life changed. I GOT THE CALL. The rest of the day was spent in shock because I've wanted to become a PA for so long, but I didn't know if a school thought I had what it takes to complete the journey.

To everyone who's going to interview, I swear to you there's nothing you can do to prepare ahead of time. UTSW is really onto something with the MMI format because each station gives them insight into who you are. Put aside the most commonly asked question books and articles, sleep, listen to upbeat music, monitor negative thoughts and imposter syndrome, and combat them with reasonable thoughts.

I hope everyone catches the dream they're chasing.

On 9/20/2017 at 3:59 PM, emilyyx said:

For 8/26 interviewers, if we didn't hear anything back yet, is it safe to assume we are rejected/waitlisted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at the 8/26 interviews and one of the current students said she was in the first round of interviews and did not get accepted until the third week of November, so don't give up!

On 9/26/2017 at 11:14 PM, wannabpa123 said:

did those of you that interviewed/are interviewing receive an "under review" email before the interview invite? the last email I got from them was on 8/7 with login credentials/SSN (CASPA verified 7/26)

I interviewed 8/26 and received no communication from them after creating my portal to complete the residency questionnaire 

Archived