UTSW 2017-2018 Application Cycle/Interview Dates

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the information session last month and learned that there are some administrative things that will probably keep me out this year, but I can tell you these folks are extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional.  They leave their egos at the door, so if you get an interview, I suggest y9ou do the same.  They are real people and very likeable.

1 hour ago, sfuentes said:

For those who completed the interview in August, how was it? Was it super intense? Is there anything we can prepare for? I know MMI is hard to prepare for but the nerves are starting to kick in! 

Have fun at the meet and greet, try to meet a lot of people, be yourself for the interview, and relax . Everyone is super nice!

14 minutes ago, pleaseletmein said:

I've been creeping on this for a while, figured I'd join in.

Any other 9/16 interviewees just staring at their phones today? DYING INSIDEE.

LOL I love the user name. And yes I am dying to know too! I honestly don't feel like I have a shot here haha but I really want to know if calls go out today. I also interviewed 9/16!!

27 minutes ago, pleaseletmein said:

Congrats to everyone w/ the call! Yeah, they def said that they would continue to call on Wed! and also that others wouldn't get the call but would get the email, which they told me would come sometime next week! 

And to everyone who hasn't interviewed yet its true, just be yourself. They are the best at calming your nerves. 

Did thy tell you that on the phone? From what I understood is they review on Tuesday and if they can they'll call if not they'll call on Wednesday? And that they call everyone that they accept immediately, then the rest are reevaluated after the next set of interviews! I was thinking they finished since they started calls at 1-2 today! I'm just overthinking over here don't mind me haha.

My friend got accepted last year during a different interview section! Theres definitely hope but the waiting game kills y'all.

11 hours ago, tx329 said:

Did thy tell you that on the phone? From what I understood is they review on Tuesday and if they can they'll call if not they'll call on Wednesday? And that they call everyone that they accept immediately, then the rest are reevaluated after the next set of interviews! I was thinking they finished since they started calls at 1-2 today! I'm just overthinking over here don't mind me haha.

My friend got accepted last year during a different interview section! Theres definitely hope but the waiting game kills y'all.

Haha I am thinking the exact same way as you! Lol. I was also under the impression that they would only make those calls to a few people and then the rest would be reevaluated the next interview round. I think it is possible they will make more calls today though! It was a double interview so they might not have made them all yesterday.

Archived