UTSW 2017-2018 Application Cycle/Interview Dates

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rengaw831 said:

Has anyone else heard anything (either interview invite or rejection) from them? I'm thinking they didn't get all emails sent out last week maybe.

Rejections (if you interviewed) won’t happen until after next weeks interview session. If you’re rejected, you’ll get an email and if you’re accepted, you’ll get a phone call. Invites for next weeks session went out on 10/18

21 hours ago, longhornPA17 said:

Rejections (if you interviewed) won’t happen until after next weeks interview session. If you’re rejected, you’ll get an email and if you’re accepted, you’ll get a phone call. Invites for next weeks session went out on 10/18

I haven't interviewed. Haven't heard anything since they said my application was under full review. I figured I would have maybe heard something by now, since the last round of interviews is next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update, I interviewed on November 4th and received an acceptance call this evening (11/7) at 5:50 pm. I actually missed the call, didn't realize that they had left me a voicemail, and tried to call back at 5:55. But my call went straight to their voicemail and said their office was closed. I thought it was pretty strange to receive a call so late so I bet they make more calls tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone out there still waiting to hear back!

9 minutes ago, ff0923 said:

Anyone from Aug interviews still waiting to hear back with news?? Feel like it’s a no at this point but just haven’t heard anything since then so wanted to see if anyone else is in the same boat 

I interviewed in August and haven't heard anything either. I just want to know my fate so I can stop staring at my phone and know whether or not I need to be prepared to reapply next cycle 

Guest hcruz496

Nothing yet. I was under the impression all acceptances, even from prior interviews would be decided yesterday or today and we’d get a call

Archived