I interviewed on 1/12 and was told that 285 applicants were being interviewed for 65 seats. They also said that we should hear by either the first or second week of February. Good luck everyone! :-)

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised to see that no one has brought up the University accreditation status.  For one who has considered the Bridge program, this has me holding off a bit.  The accreditation issue is with blah, blah, blah Southern Colleges (don't remember the correct title off the top of my head).

You are talking about UTRGV accreditation status through SACSCOC. University is still accredited though through Dec 2017, although on probation. Looks like they encountered some issues transferring UT Brownsville to UTRGV but I am not too familiar. PA program itself was granted accreditation-continued through 2020 and I think that this is what's important. I'm not sure if University accreditation is an issue for us as PA students...

• Upvote 3

Has anyone contacted the program about when acceptances will be sent out? Just curious. It's so hard to wait, I've been checking my email like a million times a day haha

• Upvote 1

I've called the PA Program and the Graduate College multiple times and all I've been told is they don't have a deadline or a time frame for us to hear back from them and that all they can tell me is to just keep a close eye on my email.