Hot topic in medicine, HELP please

Good day to all of you working PAs. :)

If I may ask for your opinion regarding a hot topic in medicine. Any specialty would be appreciated as I am interested in variety of things (despite doing my third year of school in Vascular surgery!)

Thank you to everybody who responds!

It's an odd query. Surely looking through the Health section of your favorite newspaper, or scanning the editorial pages of JAMA, NEJM, JAAPA etc would yield some ideas.

If you're trying to do a school assignment (and it stretches the imagination that a 'third year in vascular surgery' would have such an assignment), then asking people on the Internets to do it for you, is poor form IMO.

patachok, I'm not sure what you are asking/wanting. You state your want our "opinion regarding a hot topic in medicine". Then go on to say "Any specialty would be appreciated as I am interested in verity of things". This is not a question... its a statement.

The members of this forum have vast and varied experience, and are willing to give good advise/recommendations. You however must first pose the question.    

Thanks for all the responses, I apologize if my question was not clear...I just wanted some ideas. And I actually ended up choosing something related to Vascular surgery. :) Dah...

To charlottew: by NO means I asked for anybody to do the assignment for me. Like stated above, just wanted some ideas.

As far as my school, yes we have a 3rd year, and yes I am doing it in Vascular surgery. And yes, we have that assignment. Silly? may be...i just do what my faculty tells us to. :)

Good day to everyone! 

Archived