https://www.etsy.com/shop/YourPersonalPA

Hi! I’m Christina and I’m a certified physician assistant who passed every PA school exam, standardized patient encounter, oral board exam, preceptorship, EOR, packrat, and ultimately the PANCE! I’m posting because after PA school I was inspired to create a tool to help other students who are struggling to find how to best test their knowledge and ACE every exam.

"Recognition refers to our ability to “recognize” an event or piece of information as being familiar, while recall designates the retrieval of related details from memory."

I specifically designed a digital notebook to challenge students to practice recall instead of relying on information recognition. At this academic level, recall is a critical aspect of your medical education. You will not only be asked to recall information to professors, but also to your future preceptors, attending, and, ultimately, to your patients. 

This digital notebook is as an ideal space for you to keep all of your class notes organized so you aren't losing physical papers or saving files in multiple folders. As you already know, PA school is wicked fast. Lecture, tests, labs, sleep, repeat. This download takes one less thing off your plate so you can focus your time and energy on studying to be the best practitioner possible. And for all my pre-PA students and PA-Cs taking the PANRE, this is an excellent way for you to get a head start on studying! 

Subjects included:
-Cardiology 
-Dermatology
-Endocrinology
-Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat
-Gastroenterology
-Genitourinary
-Hematology Oncology
-Infectious Disease
-Musculoskeletal
-Nephrology
-Neurology
-Psychiatry
-Pulmonary
-Reproductive System

You can purchase the complete notebook or individual subjects listed on my page.

I wish you all the best of luck! Trust the process and have faith!! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/YourPersonalPA