2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verified 7/15 with an interview on 10/5 (DE). I was called about 5-6 weeks ago for that. Good luck to everyone!!

kleds - I have an interview at the DE campus on Monday too! I'll see you there. 

Also I noticed earlier in this post that people mentioned bringing a copy of their GRE scores - but my interview letter didn't mention anything about that. Does everyone need to do that or only if they were told to do so?

conrad123, I interviewed last  year and was put on the waiting list. I honestly don't know if they pulled anyone from the wait list because the Delaware class was only 48 students. They won't start pulling from the wait list until the spring at the earliest, and they don't have a numbered list for you to know where you stand. Definitely stay in touch with the school when you get updated information. Arcadia is the only program I applied to so I was pretty excited to get in this year even if I had to wait. 

Received my interview invite to the DE campus for Oct. 19th! Anyone else going?

I'm interviewing in DE on Oct 19th too! I'm from California- sounds like most applicants are from Delaware or Pennsylvania?? Can anyone that has already interviewed provide some insight to the process? Is there a group interview? Writing sample? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer07

I was verified with CASPA on 8/28 and received a letter saying my application was not strong enough this cycle on 9/21 if that helps at all. Good luck to you.

I'm sorry to hear that PzawifetoPA, but keep your head up for the other applications! I'm still waiting to hear anything :-/

Thanks Ruki! It's ok, I am not done all my Undergrad classes yet so I thought it might not be my year. I only applied to Arcadia DE program for personal reasons. Next cycle I will have a stronger CASPA app all around with even more HCE and PCE, higher overall and Science GPA and will likely be able to apply to more programs since I will be more flexible with my family. So this was a try for luck attempt, I was hopeful since I have ALOT of HCE, average GRE scores for my first attempt and I am Bi-lingual.

I wish you all the best of luck and will be following the threads so I hope everyone who make it is sure to keep posting as much as time allows during their first year! ????????????????????

I'm interviewing in DE on Oct 19th too! I'm from California- sounds like most applicants are from Delaware or Pennsylvania?? Can anyone that has already interviewed provide some insight to the process? Is there a group interview? Writing sample? Thanks!

Its a pretty laid back process! No writing sample or group interview. There is an info session lead by the director in the morning then a financial aid info session, followed by interviews (one-on-one) with faculty or alumni, then lunch, you also get to sit in on a class after lunch which my interview group did not get to do as they had exams that day. They let us know by the end of the following week but its seems like it was longer for the following groups. Good Luck! All I can say is practice your basic PA School interview questions. My interview was wonderful and was more conversational than a grueling Q&A.

Archived