2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys I will most likely be cancelling an interview for Oct 19th for the DE campus. I am still pending on whether I should go since the hotel room is paid for and maybe the school will surprise me. Ill keep you guys posted and maybe one of you guys can get the spot!

Can any of you folks tell me when your interview day finished?  Trying to arrange travel.  Thanks!

The interview at the DE Campus ended around 2pm. But we could have left earlier if we decided not to sit in on an afternoon class. Not sure how Glenside interviews work tho

Hey guys! I just got a phone call today inviting me to an interview at the DE campus on November 30! I'm very excited for this interview and can't wait to meet some of you there. 

I'll be flying in from out of state so if anyone has any recommendations on hotels or anything local that I need to know, I'd love to hear it :)

Hey guys! I just got a phone call today inviting me to an interview at the DE campus on November 30! I'm very excited for this interview and can't wait to meet some of you there.

I'll be flying in from out of state so if anyone has any recommendations on hotels or anything local that I need to know, I'd love to hear it :)

Congrats on the interview invite Optimistic3!

There are several hotels and motels right across the street from the school, the Red Roof Inn is inexpensive is the furthest but still walking distance and clean, there is also a Days Inn that is new, and a Country Inn & Suites and the Christiana Hilton. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the interview invite Optimistic3!

There are several hotels and motels right across the street from the school, the Red Roof Inn is inexpensive is the furthest but still walking distance and clean, there is also a Days Inn that is new, and a Country Inn & Suites and the Christiana Hilton. Good luck!

Thanks so much! Just to double check - I probably need a rental car and I should fly into ILG, correct?

Optimistic3

You can try ILG but it is a small airport with only Frontier airlines servicing it, so if it works for you that is best and you can likely get a taxi or see if the hotels offer shuttle to save the car rental fees.

PHL is the closest commercial airport with much more flight options but you would need a car rental since that is about 30mins away depending on traffic. Hope this helps!

Has anyone been offered a scholarship for either campus? I remember they said they offered global studies scholarships during the interview. I figured they'd let you know with the admission decision, so I was just checking.

I was accepted to the dual program and got the global studies scholarship. It was in my acceptance letter :)

Optimistic3

You can try ILG but it is a small airport with only Frontier airlines servicing it, so if it works for you that is best and you can likely get a taxi or see if the hotels offer shuttle to save the car rental fees.

PHL is the closest commercial airport with much more flight options but you would need a car rental since that is about 30mins away depending on traffic. Hope this helps!

optmistic3, I flew out of PHL and did not rent a car while I was there. I took the Delaware express which wasn't terribly expensive. I heard there is a bus to the airport as well if you are trying to save money but it would probably take longer to get there.

Thank you both! I've been looking at tickets to PHL but since it's Thanksgiving weekend, flights are super expensive!!! Oh well. It's all for the goal of becoming a PA :)

I'll be interviewing at Glenside on Nov 4th! I know I need to bring a passport-sized photo of myself, but does anyone know if I need to bring anything else or anything else that is recommended? This will be my first interview!! 

I might be thinking of a different program, but I think they want you to bring print outs of your GRE scores.

Got an interview invite for Glenside yesterday and confirmed just now for Nov. 4th!  Yahoo!  Very excited!  Sending good vibes to those still waiting to hear!

GRE scores: Speaking with Ms. Days on the phone, she stated to bring a small photo, but that GRE's are NOT necessary unless she specifically emails you for them. 

I have an interview next week on the 21st. This may be a silly question but I was wondering about the dual PA/MPH degree. I know that I would need to be accepted to both programs. Is it too late to apply to the public health program? If it is not too late, how do I go about applying? I can't seem to find enough info on their website. Thanks!

Archived