2015-2016 Cycle

Hey guys, I just got called for an interview for the dual degree program. She gave me two options-one in november and one in september. Do they do rolling decisions? I have an interview in new york in november too, so I didn't know if choosing the later date will affect my ability to get in. I am from the West Coast so it is a really expensive plane ticket. 

Congrats to those who have heard positive things and good luck to those waiting! 

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I just got called for an interview for the dual degree program. She gave me two options-one in november and one in september. Do they do rolling decisions? I have an interview in new york in november too, so I didn't know if choosing the later date will affect my ability to get in. I am from the West Coast so it is a really expensive plane ticket. 

Congrats to those who have heard positive things and good luck to those waiting! 

They do in fact do rolling admissions but you should not have any problem in November as they go until December I believe. Good luck!

It is rolling admissions, so I would honestly say, the earlier the better. There will be far more seats open in September than November. Honestly, I think your odds will be greatly increased by attending the earlier interview. You could maybe even try contacting the program where you are scheduled to interview in November to see if they'd be able to move you up to September. 

Good Luck!

I would definitely go in September if possible. The dual degree group tends to be very small so earlier will be a huge benefit. 

Received my interview invite to the DE campus for Oct. 19th! Anyone else going?

Hello shinsplint!  

Congrats on the interview invite!  Would you mind sharing when you were verified with CASPA?  I am waiting patiently for a call, I spoke with them today and they received my application from CASPA just a few days ago and it is "under review" at this time.

Good luck to you on your interview, and with luck I will see you there. 

Archived