2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on everyone getting in! Just as a point of reference (I don't even know if this helps), Class of 2017 started May 21st. I think it's usually the week before Memorial Day, then you have off Memorial Day, but don't quote me. I always tell people asking about places to live in DE that you should start looking at apartment in the area as soon as you can, just to get your foot in the door. An official Facebook page should be made early next year (~ early January) so you can start chatting it up with your classmates and getting roommates, if you want them. Don't worry, they will keep you updated! Just enjoy your acceptance and relax!

As always, feel free to shoot me a message with questions!

123pa321 and Lov... I interviewed October 21st. they said typically in the beginning of the interview process they get back to people within 2 weeks because they have a lot of openings. They said as it gets later in the interview process it could take 2-4 weeks because of limited spaces left and waiting for people who reserved seats to potentially accept another program to open up spots. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I received a letter today as well that I'm on the wait list (from 11/4 interview).  I emailed asking if they could tell me where I fall numerically in the rank since the letter said I'm offered a "top spot" on the WL... Anyone have any insight on the waitlist process?

I received a letter today as well that I'm on the wait list (from 11/4 interview).  I emailed asking if they could tell me where I fall numerically in the rank since the letter said I'm offered a "top spot" on the WL... Anyone have any insight on the waitlist process?

I got the same letter. If you call and speak to Zuri Jones, she will give you information on the "top spot" situation.

Congratulations to everyone accepted!

I got the same letter. If you call and speak to Zuri Jones, she will give you information on the "top spot" situation.

Congratulations to everyone accepted!

Great, thanks! I called, left a voicemail, and followed up with an email. Hopefully hear back from her soon. Did you find the information helpful?

Does anyone know when we will find out the first day? I'm trying to figure out when I need to find a place by and id like to fit in a last minute vacation =P

I don't know it you got an answer to this question or not.  If you look at the school calendar online I believe it gives you a start date.  I want to say May 23 if I recall correctly since I looked for that when I applied to make sure I had no conflict had I been accepted.

Congrats on your acceptance and Good Luck!  

Ruki, if you get any information about the top spot situation, could you let me know?

Just received this email about the "top seat" waitlist: "Th top waitlist ranking means that if the quota is not filled say by April 1st when 2nd deposits are due, those on this special waitlist will be called and offered a seat.  As of today, the special wait list has not been ranked yet."

I followed up with her about when we should expect to hear.  This was her reply: "Offers could be made as soon as January, but we see the most movement around the second deposit deadline in April."  Looks like we've got a bit of a wait guys... best of luck to everyone!

I don't know it you got an answer to this question or not. If you look at the school calendar online I believe it gives you a start date. I want to say May 23 if I recall correctly since I looked for that when I applied to make sure I had no conflict had I been accepted.

Congrats on your acceptance and Good Luck!

Thanks so much for letting me know! :) I'll have to check out the calander. And thank you very much!

Archived