2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vandebe, when did you submit your full application to Arcadia? Also, did anyone receive a confirmation email from that school that their documents were under review?

I submitted June 27 and was verified July 9. I did not receive any emails from them. The first communication I got was the phone invite, which was on July 27.

Would those of you that have received an interview mind posting with which campus you will be interviewing? I applied to both campuses and my application was verified on July 15 (I have not heard a yes or no yet from the school). 

My interview is next monday and I applied to the Newark Campus only I applied as early as possible.

This may be a stupid question, but how do you see what day your application was verified for each program? All I see is that date I submitted and paid and the green verfified arrow.

Its not stupid.. Its found under "latest notification" Bottom left hand corner on the CASPA main page. You can click "view all" and see everything thats happened so far. If your app has been verified it will say "coursework verified" with the date. 

Hey everyone!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know whether submitting my application for Arcadia in early August is too late? My app hasn't been verified by CASPA yet, but since this is my first time applying ( and i didn't ask for advice beforehand) I sent my application just this week, assuming that was early since the deadline is December. But I see that many of you have already submitted and have already received interviews/acceptances! So, do you guys think most slots have been filled already?

Thanks!

Hey everyone!

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does anyone know whether submitting my application for Arcadia in early August is too late? My app hasn't been verified by CASPA yet, but since this is my first time applying ( and i didn't ask for advice beforehand) I sent my application just this week, assuming that was early since the deadline is December. But I see that many of you have already submitted and have already received interviews/acceptances! So, do you guys think most slots have been filled already?

Thanks!

I dont think its too late, however you are talking about rolling admissions so as soon as the class is filled they are done interviewing so the earlier you apply the better your chances. I would just roll the dice and apply. I actually know of someone who applied in august and was accepted without a problem but that was also 2-3 years ago. I say go for it! 

Hey everyone!

Thanks!

I finished applying in mid-August of last year and still secured interviews. You may miss out on some programs, but not all. It's definitely worth it!

Archived