2015-2016 Cycle

It looks like all the interview invites were for Glenside campus only? Has anyone receiving an interview invite for Arcadia in Pennsylvania?

My interview is also at Glenside, but I believe the Glenside campus is in Pennsylvania. The Christiana campus is in Delaware. It doesn't seem like anyone has mentioned an interview at Christiana yet.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone~  I am so excited for all of you that have already received interviews.  Best of Luck to you all.  I am submitting my CASPA application this evening and I am praying I am not too late to get an interview and get accepted!

PS I am only applying to this program at the Newark location. Pray for me, as I will be praying for all of you.  I cant wait to hear the excitement of acceptance...

I'm interviewing 9/14 at the DE campus. Current students or anyone who has already interviewed--any tips? I dropped by the school a couple weeks ago and everyone seemed happy so that's a good sign to me! It doesn't seem like there's a lot of affordable housing in the area though which has me a little worried. Would love to hear any info from the locals :) thanks! 

I'm interviewing 9/14 at the DE campus. Current students or anyone who has already interviewed--any tips? I dropped by the school a couple weeks ago and everyone seemed happy so that's a good sign to me! It doesn't seem like there's a lot of affordable housing in the area though which has me a little worried. Would love to hear any info from the locals :) thanks! 

There is plenty of affordable housing in the area. Most students live in the same apartment complex and some share apartments. Just bring it up when the students have lunch with you and they will steer you in the right direction! Good Luck!

Waiting (veeery anxiously) for a letter in the mail. It's only been a couple of days, but I can't help but hope it'll come sooner rather than the 2-3 weeks Diana had quoted!

OMG I know, Im dying here. I know a lot of people last in past years heard in about a week or less but Im not sure if maybe the process has maybe changed (due to new leadership) and it really will be 2-3 weeks? Either way Im not sure how they choose as some said last year their acceptance letters were postmarked as the day of their interview. Where as other schools use a grading rubric to make their choices after the interview. Regardless, Im driving everyone around me crazy so I hope we find out soon. 

I also just found out (unconventionally) that I was accepted to the DE campus! I called to verify that they had my new address on file and the coordinator said "oh yeah, we sent your acceptance letter last thursday to that address so Im not sure why you haven't received it yet since you live in Delaware. Call back on wednesday if you haven't received it by then and Congratulations!". Lol not how I expected to find out but I'll take it!

I also just found out (unconventionally) that I was accepted to the DE campus! I called to verify that they had my new address on file and the coordinator said "oh yeah, we sent your acceptance letter last thursday to that address so Im not sure why you haven't received it yet since you live in Delaware. Call back on wednesday if you haven't received it by then and Congratulations!". Lol not how I expected to find out but I'll take it!

Congratulations radtech91!!!  so excited for you!  What an exciting phone call!!!  I am waiting on my CASPA application to be completed, with any luck I will be in the October round of interviews!

Hello everyone,

I was accepted to this program last cycle but decided to attend a different program for personal reasons. This program is AMAZING. Everyone was so warm and welcoming. The interview itself was very laid back. They ask generic questions so you shouldn't be worried at all. When i received my acceptance letter (~ 2 weeks) they offered me a 6000 dollar scholarship but I wasn't sure as to why I had received that. If I could do it all over again, I would pick this program. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter where you go to school as long as you can sit for the PANCE. Good luck! 

Archived